bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Good day to all members

We have a few of the following packages available for 2015 to keep some of the animals numbers under control.

This package is for one hunter shooting 9 animals all inclusive for $4100

Package include 7 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodation with all meals and drinks included
Registered PH,tracker, skinner and hunting vehicle
3 Blesbok
3 Impala
2 Warthog
2 Kudu
1 Zebra

All hunting will be done on a bushveldt property, and hunting will be done on foot. This is not a free state or highveld culling operation from a vehicle.

This is to give the hunter some real hunting time as we South Africans do it. It promise to be an exciting hunt! And be sure to bring your A game!!!

Excluded from the package price

Air travel
Accommodation and meals before and after the safari
Gratuities for staff
Rifle hire

Trophy animals or extra cull animals can be added as per our 2015 pricelist

Outfitter: Bos en Dal Safaris
PH: myself or available ph

Excellent opportunities. Can you email me more details regarding dates and other trophy price list?

Gerrit,

Looks like a great offer.

I'm an old guy and don't understand the new math that you youngsters are so good at so help me out here.

3 Blesbok
3 Impala
2 Warthog
2 Kudu
1 Zebra

Us old timers normally come up with eleven animals when we add this up, yet you say the hunt is for nine animals. I'm really confused! There is probably a good explanation for this but I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.:A Stars:

PS:
For those of you who are interested in this hunt, I have hunted with Gerrit. He is a great guy and he will take good care of you if you hunt with him.

All the best

Excellent opportunities. Can you email me more details regarding dates and other trophy price list?
P.M Send

Gerrit,

I'm an old guy and don't understand the new math that you youngsters are so good at so help me out here.

3 Blesbok
3 Impala
2 Warthog
2 Kudu
1 Zebra

Us old timers normally come up with eleven animals when we add this up, yet you say the hunt is for nine animals. I'm really confused! There is probably a good explanation for this but I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.:A Stars:

PS:
For those of you who are interested in this hunt, I have hunted with Gerrit. He is a great guy and he will take good care of you if you hunt with him.

All the best

Sorry Bob
Lets just blame the pc :A Type:

It was my bad.. it is indeed 11 animals:S Sorry:

Gerrit,

3 Blesbok
3 Impala
2 Warthog
2 Kudu
1 Zebra

PS:

All the best
Maybe he figures that you will miss 2 of them. lol.

P.M Send

Sorry Bob
Lets just blame the pc :A Type:

It was my bad.. it is indeed 11 animals:S Sorry:

Just giving you a hard time buddy.

A week and 11 animals for $4100 is a pretty sweet deal. Hope you sell a few.(y)

Good day to all members

We have a few of the following packages available for 2015 to keep some of the animals numbers under control.

This package is for one hunter shooting 9 animals all inclusive for $4100

Package include 7 Days/ 8 Nights
Accommodation with all meals and drinks included
Registered PH,tracker, skinner and hunting vehicle
3 Blesbok
3 Impala
2 Warthog
2 Kudu
1 Zebra

All hunting will be done on a bushveldt property, and hunting will be done on foot. This is not a free state or highveld culling operation from a vehicle.

This is to give the hunter some real hunting time as we South Africans do it. It promise to be an exciting hunt! And be sure to bring your A game!!!

Excluded from the package price

Air travel
Accommodation and meals before and after the safari
Gratuities for staff
Rifle hire

Trophy animals or extra cull animals can be added as per our 2015 pricelist

Outfitter: Bos en Dal Safaris
PH: myself or available ph
Good deal I am really interested since in my house I have no more room for trophies. In which area is your property and which periods
are free?
Giampaolo Angelini

Good deal I am really interested since in my house I have no more room for trophies. In which area is your property and which periods
are free?
Giampaolo Angelini

Pm send

Great idea Gerrit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg