Bos en Dal 2019 season update

Gerrit are you related to the principle?
Not at all, funny thing is i actually had classes with him when i was still in primary school. Many moons ago:whistle:

Currently busy with some cull hunting!!! It doesn't in any means take away anything from the experiance!!! Cull hunting with us is not killing numbers but more shooting males with bad genes, or females to keep the numbers in proportion. It is done walk and stalk or spot and stalk method, ensureing a true hunting experiance!!
IMG-20190617-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20190617-WA0021.jpg

Love those big hogs !!

I saw several more that were similar sized on the day I took mine (mine is the bottom one)... we saw one in particular that had to be at least 13".. but then he turned his head and we realized that he was a 1 tusk stud.. something had happened to his other tusk, and he had lost it..

If you want a really nice warthog.. Gerrit knows a secret hidey hole just a few minutes drive from the main Bos En Dal property that is covered with huge pigs and huge kudu..

I saw several more that were similar sized on the day I took mine (mine is the bottom one)... we saw one in particular that had to be at least 13".. but then he turned his head and we realized that he was a 1 tusk stud.. something had happened to his other tusk, and he had lost it..

If you want a really nice warthog.. Gerrit knows a secret hidey hole just a few minutes drive from the main Bos En Dal property that is covered with huge pigs and huge kudu..
On our last hunt there the hunter wounded ptopably the biggest pig i have ever seen while hunting:cry::cry:
The pig presented a quatering toward shot and the bullet entered to far back.. gut shot.

I would like to give badger another go at Gerrits !

That was great that evening when they came in @jeff A little misunderstanding and he lived to see another day;) next time we will get'em

I've spent 11 nights in blinds for badger and several others for bush pig that had badgers show sometimes and the two we saw that night at Bos en Dal are the only ones I've seen.

That gentleman has a good eye for a great picture.

Those sable on the trail cams are magnificent

Some Kudu bulls on Bos en Dal Safaris be sure to contact us if you want to hunt one of these majestic animals in rugged mountainous terrain it is true hunting that can be tough but rewarding
IMG-20190903-WA0061-03.jpeg
IMG-20190903-WA0080-02.jpeg
IMG-20190903-WA0055-01.jpeg
IMG-20190903-WA0070-01.jpeg

The narrow one with deep curls is nice!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg