Booking my first trip to South Africa!

Still alive, welcome aboard. To answer your question yes there are a lot of S.C.I as well as D.S.C members on AH. Why did you ask? Where are you located? Will you be taking your own firearms to Africa? If so, what calibers for you and the boy? Or are both of you bow hunters? What have the two of you hunted in the past?

Welcome to AH @Still alive! Nice to have you as part of our community.

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry

Welcome to AH Still alive! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Still alive, welcome aboard. To answer your question yes there are a lot of S.C.I as well as D.S.C members on AH. Why did you ask? Where are you located? Will you be taking your own firearms to Africa? If so, what calibers for you and the boy? Or are both of you bow hunters? What have the two of you hunted in the past?
No rifles on this trip, our safari includes guns, 308 and 300 win mag. Southern California, mostly wild pigs, tule elk, lots of rams and water buffalo. We’ll be going to the SCI show in Vegas this February.

Welcome to AH!

It's gonna be awesome! Tune up your sons skills and let him have a go! It'll be life changing.

Awesome! Congratulations.... it will be a glorious experience..... keep us all apprised. Please feel free to reach out for any help or advice!

Welcome! There are lots of folks here who attend the SCI and DSC shows. Bring your son to the show. (Oh, and bring your wallet, way too many cool things.)

I took my son to Namibia at age 12. We would be landing in Namibia again today, sniff. (son is now 14.)

Booking a trip to Africa with my son in 2021. First time there. Found an outfitter through New England gun supply with Valley Bushveld outfitters. My son will be 13, very excited about joining this website, so much information about international hunting. Thanks so much for the help.
Goof for you, it is great to hunt here in Africa...I am extending an invitation to every member from abroad who visit South Africa to hunt...please feel free to contact me if there are any challenges you face /ammo /rifle related /logistic challenges...I will assist you in any way possible if I am not able I will get knowledgeable/professional /resource full people to assist any member of this great forum to make sure your hunt goes smoothly...You will have access to Johan Greyling`s Gunsmith shop, here are professional /knowledgeable people who will assist in any rifle licence /temporary importing /law related issues that may arise from hunting here in SA...Since I am a member of a hunting club ...you will have access to various resources to assist you ....the short/long is that you will be looked after if something goes wrong while you are here in SA...this is a personal invitation from me to assist any member of our forum..(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Enjoy your hunt(y)

Welcome to AH, Still alive! Enjoy the planning process, I think it's a great part of Safari!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,