Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Booking a trip to Africa with my son in 2021. First time there. Found an outfitter through New England gun supply with Valley Bushveld outfitters. My son will be 13, very excited about joining this website, so much information about international hunting. Thanks so much for the help.

Welcome, what kind of game are you going for?

Package includes: kudu, zebra, bushbuck, hartebeest, springbuck, Nyala and warthog.

Giday Still alive and welcome to the A H forums

With 3 spiral horns on the list, it will whet your appetite for the rest. Hope you can make that hunt and that all is up and running next year.

Booking a trip to Africa with my son in 2021. First time there. Found an outfitter through New England gun supply with Valley Bushveld outfitters. My son will be 13, very excited about joining this website, so much information about international hunting. Thanks so much for the help.

Hello Still alive,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Great list of animals! Welcome to AH and let the addiction begin!

Welcome aboard! Congrats on the booking!

I am sure, your son and you - you will enjoy!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning your trip!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, enjoy the planning it's half the fun, make sure you take a journal so you can post a hunt report on your return. Good luck.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Still alive!

Still alive, welcome to the AH forum! Oh you and your son are going to have an adventure! Nice trophy list for your first trip! This will be an experience you can share with grandkids and great grand kids!

Welcome and enjoy your trip. The first time is an amazing adventure and helps you in the planning for the second and third trips. Nobody goes just once!

:S Welcome: I also took my son when he was 13 and we had a blast

Thanks for all the great feedback. Does anyone belong to the SCI? Safari club International. They have a convention in Vegas next year?

I took my 13yo son on Safari last year. What a time you will have!
You do have to get all the documentation to travel with a minor to South Africa. Your travel agent can help with this. If you have any questions let me know,
Have a great safari!
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg