Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NWTF, NRA
I have narrowed down where i want to go to a handful of outfits. In the current economy i dont see prices increasing next year. And if the predictions about fuel cost are even half right, i may need some extra cash for the plane ticket.

Should i chose and book now or wait until this time next year to book a hunt?

In order to get the dates you want with the outfitter you want I would book earlier rather than later. A large percentage of the hunts that are being booked at the shows right now are for 2012 so dates start disappearing quickly.

Well if you book, now then you are committed to hunt next year. But if you book now then you can secure the best time slot too. It all depends....if you'll feel better securing a spot now...rather than waiting to a later date. By waiting you can change your mind...and do something else. Maybe another hunt comes up that you like better.

I would book now if it's the hunt you're looking for to do.

To me it depends if you HAVE to have a certain outfitter or area. IF you do, book now and reserve it. If not, i would by all means hold off. There are offerings and deals popping up every ten minutes it seems. Might be able to snag a real bargain.

Unless there is a specific outfitter or area you want to hunt....I'd wait...I remember you said you wanted to hunt eland and bushbuck and there are many areas they can be hunted....and times of the year. That way you can save money and maybe add a animal or something else to the hunt.

Now if I was hunting leopard or elephant and maybe buffalo, I'd book now....to get the prime spots! I'd mention lion but I know you and I can't afford it (lol). Tuskless elephant hunts are still affordable!

Some companies like us would fix the price for next year on this years rate if you book early so you could save there as well ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!