AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF, Wild Sheep Society, etc
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, Mozambique
YAY, I my copy of Bringing Back the Lions by Mike Arnold just arrived…and I can’t wait to learn more about the magnificent work of Mark Haldene, Zambezi Delta Conservation, Cabelas, and the many other people involved in “Bringing Back the Lions.” I have been following this amazing story on Instagram for over a year now….and what a story it is. If I have my facts right, the original 16 lions relocated to Coutada 11 have grown to more than 80 lions now. I’ll be sure to let you know more after I read the book.

Has anyone else read the book yet?
IMG_0173.jpeg

My copy arrived today as well. Looking forward to reading it!

My copy arrived today as well. Looking forward to reading it!
Awesome. I probably won't get around to reading it until after Christmas. I have another one to finish first. Have you heard of Tom Opre's award-winning film "Killing the Shepherd"? It's a wonderful documentary about how the Nortons (A PH and his family) have brought hope back to a game depleted area of Zambia. What a moving story. EVERY anti needs to read it. Anyway, he put the movie into a book form and I am "beta" reading that right now. It should be available on Amazon in a couple months or sooner. Here is a link to the shorter educational version of his movie. Check it out when you have time.

Educational version of Killing the Shepherd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.