www.africahunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
Our concession in the East of C.A.R is mosaic of Congolian rain forest, pure Sudanese woodland, big open and swamp that give us the advantage to find the animal of Savanna and Forest in the same area.

Bongo and Lord Derby Eland going at the same salt lick!!!

STC_0203.JPG

STC_0677.JPG

I don't really know Bongo, but on the first pic the Bongo on the left looks quite impressive.

I don't really know Bongo, but on the first pic the Bongo on the left looks quite impressive.
It's a old female

This picture was taken 7 minutes after with the big bull in the right of the picture

STC_0205.JPG

Those Lord Derby Eland are just captivating!

Great pictures. What is your success rate on both species?

Funny, I was just cropping the picture to ask the same thing!

Both separately and together would be interesting.
Bongo around 90% and Eland 70%( but due to Covid we didn't took any eland this last 2 seasons)
Together we have done it once. We didn't have a lot of requests for the 2 together as main target.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,