BONGO 2012 - 30% Discount hunt with Prime outfitter!

Reaction score
Website
www.prohuntconcierge.com
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan, BC Canada, Alaska, Yukon, many states in USA, Mexico, New Zealand, etc
BONGO 2012
Bongo 1.jpg
Incredible cancellation hunt opportunity with world-class outfitter in C.A.R! Available exclusively through The ProHunt Concierge Ltd, your professional hunt planner.

What: 1x1 hunt for Bongo. Additional species also available on license include western sitatunga, NW buffalo, giant forest hog, duikers, and other assorted game.

Who: Safari Bongo (Jacques Lemaux), tried and true outfitter who owns and operates his concession, managing for exceptional trophy quality bongo. 33% of bongo in the record books come from this fantastic 1.73 million acre area along the Chinko River in SE C.A.R.!

Where: Central African Republic (C.A.R.). Arrive Bangui, outfitter will meet and transfer to hunting camp by private charter.
When: 19 April - 11 May, 3 weeks hunt plus travel days.

Special PHC Price: $43,000.00 USD (Regular price $63,000.00).

Price includes: meet/greet in Bangui, full service hunting camp and professional staff, food, soft drinks and bottled water, experienced PH, all licenses and fees, rifle import, charter to hunting camp.

Excludes: international flights, tourist Visa, hotel & meal costs & personal expenses, trophy shipping to final destination, trophy fees & Community Fund Fee, gratuities to PH and safari staff, alcoholic beverages. D & P & Veterinary/Customs Documents EURO 500 per Hunter, Customs Duty on Ammunition used - EURO 2,60 per each Cartridge.

Bongo trophy fee = 3,000 Euro (approx $3,800.00 USD).
BONGO.jpg

Contact us for more information or to book this great safari!

Around 50.000 USD for a Bongo !

Nice trophy, but out of reach for a common mortal .

While A Bongo hunt would be nice...i booked this year and plan to purchase a new vehicle next year so that leave me out.

US$50,000 and cold beer not included ?!?!

Any Goliath Tigers in your area ?

Nyatiboss-
What kind of beer would you like? I'll send some into Bongo camp for you! You can share it with your fantasy tiger, lol.

Cold beer

That is very kind of you !

I will have to pop out and rob a bank, then will be in touch re deposits etc

All best

Really if I could afford it it sounds better then the 43,000 US dollars I was quoated for only 1 Giant Forest Hog and 1 Red River Hog. But as good as it sounds its out of my blue collar range, hope you get someone to take you up on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois