Boer in Beton (Farmer in Concrete)

Congrats and enjoy.

Congrats!

The most difficult part of any journey is the first step and you have taken it! Welcome and Good Luck!

Last edited:
Good day Everyone.

Well what a nice place to stumble upon. I have been reading through some amazing posts the last few days and I decided to get off the side line and become a member of this community.
Not to bore everyone on my history but to cut a long story short, I am a huge nature enthusiast and have been all my life. Grew up in the Lowveld of South Africa and through life's journeys I ended up in the city and I pass my days in an accounting office.
I am however in the process of clawing myself back to the bush. Already booked my professional hunting course in 2016 and studying part time to get back there. I figured arm yourself with knowledge and some paperwork and your chances increase to get a foot in the door.

Well that's about it from me.
Over and Out

Welcome sir and glad you are participating!

Congratulations on your PH...............great pic as well.

Thank you for all your replies. Its great to feel the hospitality on Africa Hunting.
I am in the process of trying to find a suitable base to get a foothold. My wife is one amazing marketing person and with me having over 8 years of business and accounting background along with my guiding and game ranch management qualifications and experience we make one hell of a team.
We are currently looking at just taking up residence on a ranch as management couple even assistant managers where we can get the hunting enterprise growing and manage a farm and build up the necessary experience to grow in our quest.

Good day Everyone.

Well what a nice place to stumble upon. I have been reading through some amazing posts the last few days and I decided to get off the side line and become a member of this community.
Not to bore everyone on my history but to cut a long story short, I am a huge nature enthusiast and have been all my life. Grew up in the Lowveld of South Africa and through life's journeys I ended up in the city and I pass my days in an accounting office.
I am however in the process of clawing myself back to the bush. Already booked my professional hunting course in 2016 and studying part time to get back there. I figured arm yourself with knowledge and some paperwork and your chances increase to get a foot in the door.

Well that's about it from me.
Over and Out
Welcome Cristoffva! Best of luck with your PH course, I am sure it will be very interesting .....just like this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg