BOB'S BOTTLE OF WINE...

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
For all of you who are married, were married, wish you were married or wish you were not married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Bob was driving home from one of his business trips, in Northern Arizona , when he saw an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, he stopped the car and asked the Navajo man if he would like a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks, the Indian got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Bob tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo man. The old man just sat silently, looking intently at everything he saw, studying every little detail, until he noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Bob.

"What in bag?" asked the old man.

Bob looked down at the brown bag and said: "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife."

The Navajo man was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, he said:

"Good trade . . ..."

That is the truth some days!

Where I live in Northern AZ (about as far north as you can go. 1 mile from Utah and on the corner of the Navajo Reservation) we unfortunately find all the wine bottles on the side of the road-empty :-(

love it

:laughing: Good one doc,

:clap::clap::clap:

:beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg