Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
We chassing a couple during the deer rut.....!!!

See you...!!!!

That looks like work Rocket! You need to provide a 4 wheeler for us old fat guys.:D

Looks like fun. Thanks for posting.

That looks like work Rocket! You need to provide a 4 wheeler for us old fat guys.:D

Looks like fun. Thanks for posting.

Heyyy Wheels....come on, I know you are ready for a run of these any time.....;)......BTW, Marlboros doesn´t paid well to me, I must work on it......anyway I allways realized of one thing when We are chassing boars.......dogs run faster than men.....allways......:ROFLMAO:

Great Video Rocket! I'll stick to riles though, as I don't run much anymore! Lol

Wow that looks like so much fun Rocket!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

R.

Looks like a great time, I should be able to run for a bit but I will need a 4 wheeler to get out. Thanks for sharing

Heyyy Wheels....come on, I know you are ready for a run of these any time.....;)......BTW, Marlboros doesn´t paid well to me, I must work on it......anyway I allways realized of one thing when We are chassing boars.......dogs run faster than men.....allways......:ROFLMAO:

Remember the Marlboro Man road a horse. He didn't have to run!

Attachments

• 20060405113522.jpg
    20060405113522.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 114
Another reason to get some of this extra weight off! A couple of years ago I could have done that, no problem.

Today, not so much...

Another reason to get some of this extra weight off! A couple of years ago I could have done that, no problem.

Today, not so much...

Royal.....I saw you in your last hunting reports and you are in a good shape.....!!!!!!

maraton.jpg

Come on guys.....don´t loose.....let´s go.......:D

Looks like fun but I would need the 4 wheeler!

I've done similar in Texas. Lots of fun- I miss it. Great video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilbert89L

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross