Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Republic of CongoNamibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Their wedding has been planned for Dec 11. I wanted to take a moment and offer my congratulations and best wishes. I had the great pleasure and honor of meeting them at Takeri in Nov. I had a wonderful time and we left as friends. A wedding is a great thing. I wish the best to you. I hope your time together makes your lives richer and grander. You have my thanks for a great safari. I hope the wedding and all of the travel, planning and events are accomplished without difficulty. Enjoy the day and take lot of pics. Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
think they might have changed the day as got this yest morning the 10th....so @bluey and @patsyzambia hope after all the aggro and complications you had a great day . yeah and no before anyone asks no way i was flying all the way to oz to drink with some :E Upside Down: people....i have standards.......:E Rofl:

"Hey guys getting married today
Send us you greatest smartass emails to read out at the reception
There's a few there now but we need some Namibian
Canadian
Jerseyian
And American ones
So let us have em"

there were a few technicals ...was a mission to get patsys 3 kids visas for oz.... eventually byron and tara her younger ones got visas , but kyle who is at uni in sa got refused ,as he has a sa passport and they cocked up when issuing and put one letter in his name different to his birth certificate............even with a certified doc from sa immigration saying it was their fault the oz people said no....so was not looking good for all the kids to be there for the wedding and christmas........but due to some persistence the powers that be actually changed their minds and gave him a visa!! :E Celebrate:. then another technical was the woman doing the wedding planning forgot to put in the permit application so they could get married in one of the parks....min 2 month wait..................so all i know is as patsy said before i left zambia not long before she headed to oz is, its going to be thrown together at the last minute but it will be great any way ! :A Yeah: so congrats to both you and bluey :D Beers: sure the piss up oops reception after was :A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::D Booze::D Booze::D Booze::D Cheers::D Cheers::D Drunk::D Drunk::D Drunk::D Passed Out: especially if the locals were drinking that bundaberg shit!!!!!!!!!! really is disgusting.....

363822_001_bundaberg-red-smooth-rum-70cl_1.jpg

Attachments

• 363822_001_bundaberg-red-smooth-rum-70cl_1.jpg
    363822_001_bundaberg-red-smooth-rum-70cl_1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 191
Congratulations Bluey and Patsy, I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness

Congrats to the happy couple!

Congrats to the couple! Best wishes today and for the future!

Sincerest congratulations to the couple and family.

Patsy and Bluey, my very best wishes to you !

Congratulations!

Congrats to all. :D Beers: I'll drink a couple in your honor.

On another note,
Everything you need to know about OZ can be summed up on the bottle for Bundaberg, because you know when I think of OZ, I think of polar bears. :E Cold::E Cold::E Cold:

"Hey guys getting married today
Send us you greatest smartass emails to read out at the reception
There's a few there now but we need some Namibian
Canadian
Jerseyian
And American ones
So let us have em.. .......

I sent my brand of abuse directly, as requested.

I hope the rain stayed off for the stint in the park.

Enjoy the new family Christmas.

Congratulations again.

Congratulations Bluey and Patsy and may you have a long and happy life together

All the best to the both of you.

Will attempt to send the mother of all smart-ass emails in a day or so.

Bluey, what was the "Trophy Fee?"
Jokes aside, I wish both of you all the best.

Congrats! wish you both the best

congrats and I hope you have many happy years ahead of you.

Congratulations to the happy couple! Hope to finally meet you two someday!

happiness to you both forever.

Wishing you many years of happiness. Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross