Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Life Member Safari International, Life Members Dallas Safari Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania
I would like to make a statement.

That at least one of the persons who murdered Bloodnut was apprehend and died trying to escape police custody. Firearms that were used in the murder were recovered. For those who commented on the inefficiency of our investigative law enforcement I cannot say what I really feel. I will say this things are different here and I do believe in many ways much better. More to come.

Lon

As some may have not seen the original post, see:

That at least one of the persons who murdered Bloodnut was apprehend and died trying to escape police custody. Firearms that were used in the murder were recovered. For those who commented on the inefficiency of our investigative law enforcement I cannot say what I really feel. I will say this things are different here and I do believe in many ways much better. More to come.

Lon
Lon, Thank you for the update, that is good news that there is some justice done. What a tragic loss for so many who cared about Paddy.

I sit here very angry, many of here have had a great deal of knowledge as to what was involved, but out of respect to family, friends and the extremely good investigative skills of the Zimbabwe Police no comments were made. Yes we do work differently here and I feel very fortunate to have Zimbabwean Police as close friends. One in particular!

Lon

Can I say about the murderer, “good riddance”?

Glad to hear some justice surfacing. Sadly Paddy’s lost to all those who loved him.
Best
Jaco

Lon

Glad to hear that !

Thanks for letting us know that progress is being made.
I hope they find the rest of the culprits in short order.

Received this today and asked paddy's son if correct...he confirmed it

Good morning guys
Before the rumors get out of hand again ,
CID Homicide arrested the guy in Bloods case , he cleared 18 cases of armed robberies and 2 of murder one being Blood , he confessed to all of these , some hand guns were found and are in harare for the last stage of testing ,
The suspect died , ( this is where the RUMORS will get out of hand , the fact is he is dead something I am sure we are all happy with , however let’s leave that to the official police report that will come out soon , let’s not speculate or start anything on how why , the fact is the detectives worked hard and did a great job ,

Some might say is it really him or do they just want the $$ , CID HAD the chance to pin this on 4 different suspects in the beginning, if you all remember , they Did not , an actual official statement will come out , in the mean time if you want to have more info you can pm me

Well done CID

Now our friend can rest
RIP Blood

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news! I live in a country where thousands of murders are never solved much less followed up on. Take it easy Lon,it’s good to be skeptical. It’s certainly not personal. I lived in Zimbabwe in the early 90’s. It was amazing. In a representative republic you challenge authority! I’m truly glad for Zimbabwe here!

Received these from paddy's son
IMG-20221123-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20221123-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20221123-WA0012.jpg

Life is too cheap for these criminals. Glad they caught him.
Thanks to Paddy’s son for sending this report on.

Thank you for posting and glad to see there is some justice.

Thankful for police detectives everywhere that are motivated to do the best and most thorough job possible. All lives matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg