AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI , PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Blesbuck are fairly common in South Africa. We have some amazing free range areas in our eastern cape hunting areas here PH Craig Done shows us how they should be hunted here at Leopards Valley Safaris stalking a great gold medal ram ~ spot and stalk.
As with all these clips. It's really difficult to condense days of hunting into a 3 min clip.

It's nice when you can find a lone critter bedded and put in a good stalk.

It's nice when you can find a lone critter bedded and put in a good stalk.

Blesbuck can be a bugger if you find the herd and they're all bundled up. Rams and ewes having horns, It's tough to point the untrained eye on a ram that to the hunter looks just like the next one. Then they tend to mill every now and then and you have to start from scratch.

This is definately a easier option.

Blesbok was the first African critter I acted as the PH on. (Disclaimer: It was for a friend, no one was unemployed over this action. :ROFLMAO:)
All grouped up milling. Took me ten minutes of staring at them to figure out the best one, all the while the hunter saying; "Which one?" repeatedly.
Closest I came to punching someone.
PH's have such an easy job.:rolleyes:

Awesome clip well done guys! Nice Blesbuck, happy client that is the Leopards valley way!

My best always.

Thanks Jaco.
That's a great complement coming from a reputable safari company like Kwalata Wilderness Safaris.
Thanks again
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg