Blaser S2 500NE For Sale

Tommen

Reaction score
Media
Blaser S2 for sale, Leupold 1-4x24 with Blaser quick release. Only few small marks from use of it. Shooting well Rhino 570gr bullets. I sell it because I bought a new one in same caliber. I want 7000Euro + shipping.
Regards Tommen
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
It would be a good idea to let people know where the rifle is located. If it’s in Finland, it may change peoples mind about buying it and having to deal with import/export of a firearm to another county.

Best of luck with the sale. Looks like a beautiful rifle.

VertigoBE

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa
That’s a nice double @Tommen!

@Red Leg : this is the double from Blaser that you mentioned before as being less traditional but with better precision/regulation?

Frederik

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA - Big Bore Association of South Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
Yes, that is the Blaser you can regulate yourself my one client had one in 470 worked great but the cheekpiece hits me in the face all the time except for that (stock can be fixed to suit me) doubt you could find a better double for that price in 500NE

VertigoBE

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa
Yes, that is the Blaser you can regulate yourself my one client had one in 470 worked great but the cheekpiece hits me in the face all the time except for that (stock can be fixed to suit me) doubt you could find a better double for that price in 500NE

Don’t enable me too much :D

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo

BeeMaa

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
@Tommen - It looks like the rear fold over lever on the scope mount is broken off. Is this the case and if so how exactly would you remove the scope in the field without tools?

Tommen

Reaction score
Media
Hi,
No ejectors on this gun.
Yes the scope mount is a little bit broken, I can send with the gun a new mount.
Gun is in Finland But I can take it to SA if needed.
Export lisence from Finland I can fix, that is not a big problem.

/Tommen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoOceanssafaris

Latest profile posts

KAROO WILD Safaris wrote on AHAssistant's profile.
Hi Susan

I've rejoined Ah after a year break. Jerome has helped me re: set up my signature and banner. In my absence, I see there's a new resources page. How do I go about building a page and adding client reviews to it. I see a lot of other outfitters have got a text section, followed by pics and videos, and lastly some reviews. I'd like to do something similar.

Thanks for your help

Victor Watson
KAROO WILD Safaris wrote on AHAssistant's profile.
Hi Susan

I've rejoined Ah after a year break. Jerome has helped me re: set up my signature and banner. In my absence, I see there's a new resources page. How do I go about building a page and adding client reviews to it. I see a lot of other outfitters have got a text section, followed by pics and videos, and lastly some reviews. I'd like to do something similar.

Thanks for your help

Victor Watson
ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there