Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia
I have decided to sell the Blaser R8 that I purchased on here about a year ago for $8,500. The Blaser comes with everything you see (barrels are 375 H&H and 300 Win Mag) and includes 5 boxes of Hornady 300 Grain DGX - Bonded ammunition 375 H&H. Nothing wrong with the rifle just need to make room for other acquisitions. Shipping will be paid by the buyer but am open to people coming into Las Vegas to pick up personally. I did the same thing when I purchased it from Shako in South Carolina.

HH

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 1.jpeg

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 2.jpeg

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 3.jpeg

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 4.jpeg

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 5.jpeg

Blaser R8 Safari Grade 4 Pic 6.jpg

I looked at this rifle last year and you bought it before I could decided.... ended up with a Kilombero in 458 Lott. Would you be interested in selling the 300 win mag barrel separately?

I looked at this rifle last year and you bought it before I could decided.... ended up with a Kilombero in 458 Lott. Would you be interested in selling the 300 win mag barrel separately?
Thanks for all the interest and the many PM's received. I will only sell the complete rifle set.

HH

Very nice ! Congrats to buyer and seller

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.