Blaser R8 Professional 375 H&H For Sale

So sorry to hear about having to undergo multiple surgeries, it is tough selling something that you planned on using for hunts. Best wishes on a speedy recovery and to get back in the field.

So sorry to hear about having to undergo multiple surgeries, it is tough selling something that you planned on using for hunts. Best wishes on a speedy recovery and to get back in the field.
Thank you for the kind words! This rifle would’ve had two hunts under its belt already if my plans would’ve come to fruition but there’s that saying about well laid plans….LOL!

Looking forward to getting a hunting report on here as fast as I can recover and pull it off!

Reached out to Top Gun, will post here how the resolution process goes! I am confident he will make it right, been excellent in all dealings not counting this mix up, which I chalk up to a simple mistake!
He will take care of you. I’ve bought many things from him. I believe the is the largest Blaser dealer in USA.

I wasn't trying to derail/distrust your thread. But I've owned 3 of these rifles, and the barrel just looks very slim in the picture. I've owned several of these with standard weight and semiweight weight barrels, and even the semiweight was much larger at the muzzle than the barrel in your picture. The standard weight is 17mm, semi is 19mm and safari is 22mm at the muzzle.
good eyes! You may make a really good hunting partner soon.

Pulling rifle from sale as part of the resolution process with Top Gun so I can send it back to him. Buy from him with confidence! Absolutely phenomenal customer service

Pulling rifle from sale as part of the resolution process with Top Gun so I can send it back to him. Buy from him with confidence! Absolutely phenomenal customer service
The rifle may actually sell better if you leave it as a standard profile gun. Maybe he can just refund you some money to make up for it?

The rifle may actually sell better if you leave it as a standard profile gun. Maybe he can just refund you some money to make up for it?
Agreed. Lighter weight in the 375 configuration makes it much more desirable.

Congratulations @SAFARIKIDD on the latest acquisition. Welcome to the Dark Side. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross