1Magnum (375) RH bolthead$423.00
1223 Remington with sights & magazine$1215.00
1375 H&H with sights & magazine$1894.00
3Blaser QR saddle mounts, 30mm low rings$1440.00
1Blaser scope mount screwdriver
15mm Blaser barrel T wrench
1Pelican 1700, sand color$245.95
GRAND TOTAL$9210.95

Asking price- $8,000 shipped to you FFL.
This setup I chose the 223 and 375 H&H barrels both with open sights and Blaser QR scope mounts. This allows you to train using the 223 barrel and inexpensive ammo while learning to use the QR mounts to remove and shoot open sights.
There is a second magazine housing and trigger group which I planned to get a second 375 magazine for quick reloading (never purchased the second magazine).
The extra QR scope mount was purchased to have a 2-12x for PG and a 1-6x for DG. Different bullets (as suggested by Dr Robertson) and scopes.

As always, thanks for looking.

:Drool:

I wish. Very nice setup. Good luck with the sale.

Nice kit indeed. You might want to clarify what barrel contours you have.
Ooops…standard barrel contours.

For any interested person, the portability of this kit is amazing. I also have a pelican 1700 case and can get two Blaser stocks, 3 barrels and both bolts in the case. Total weight is a bit over 40 lbs. (note: scopes went in my carry on).

It's 3am and I'm wondering if I can pull off the sale before my wife wakes up and finds out. ;) Good luck with this awesome deal. It shouldn't last long.

Several guys have pmed me wanting to break this up, but this is an excellent setup IMO. It has also been indicated to me that Cove Creek has the current best pricing, but only on some components. They don’t seem to have the same barrels with sights. But I am willing to reduce the cost and take additional loss from what I paid if someone wants the entire kit as advertised…NEW PRICE…$7,500 for the complete kit shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bud, I haven’t been active in a bit, why are you selling this?

Several guys have pmed me wanting to break this up, but this is an excellent setup IMO. It has also been indicated to me that Cove Creek has the current best pricing, but only on some components. They don’t seem to have the same barrels with sights. But I am willing to reduce the cost and take additional loss from what I paid if someone wants the entire kit as advertised…NEW PRICE…$7,500 for the complete kit shipped.
Many of us have lots of R8 get and the lego-like quality means we are often buying parts. I'd pick up trigger groups and bolts easily. maybe the reciever. 223 and 375 are fairly common barrels many already have. It's a pain but you'll probably do better/faster parting it out

OK guys, I’ll start breaking everything up into separate pieces. Give me some time to create a list and prices. May need to start a new thread.

Looking for Blaser QR saddle mount, 30mm low rings. Would be nice if it came with a DG scope attached.

Looking for Blaser QR saddle mount, 30mm low rings. Would be nice if it came with a DG scope attached.
I do have 1 Blaser QR saddle mount, 30 mm low ring left I just found on a Leupold VX-6, 1-6x I had hidden in the back of my scope drawer. Non illuminated. I would take $1,000 for scope and rings shipped.
If interested, please pm. Thanks for looking!

OK what is left now?

OK what is left now?
I’m pretty sure that’s all I have left of Blaser components. I only found the QR saddle mount while looking for a scope to put on a 22 LR.

Is that available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg