Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
upload_2017-9-29_12-28-10.png

MG Hunting - ARGENTINA - Blackbuck & Axis deer

In this Program, in the Province of Buenos Aires near the International Airport , you will be able to combine these e species . having thousands of Blackbucks and axis deers and have intense days getting the best trophies-
This hunts take place in the Province of Buenos Aires only a two-hour drive away.
Should we need to spend the night in the area we will not be returning to Capital Federal. In this case we will be staying at a nearby hotel that can cater for all our needs for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

All transfers are done in our latest 4-Wheel Drive vehicles. We will gladly see to all transfers to and from airports or to the hotel in Buenos Aires. You, our guest hunter, will at all times be accompanied by our staff, from the moment you get here until your departure.

Special offer 2018

Blackbuck & Axis deer

1 Day of hunt with 1 Blackbuck & 1 Axis deer included U$S 3.600

2 Days of hunt with 1 Blackbuck & 1 Axis deer included U$S 3.900

HUNT INCLUDES:
Reception and paperwork assistance in all Argentine airports.
Transfers amongst the different hunting spots of the hunting areas in modern all-terrain vehicles and vans. Accommodation in own Lodge, close to the hunting areas.
Regional and international meals and beverages of the highest quality (hard drinks inclusive)
Personalized attention by safari organizers.
Guides.
Skinning and salting preparation.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Gun permits: US$ 120 per firearm (3 guns max. per hunter)
Hunting license: US$ 150 per hunter
Tips: (not exceeding) US$ 100 for the entire hunt.

upload_2017-9-29_12-25-16.png
upload_2017-9-29_12-26-16.png
upload_2017-9-29_12-32-8.png
upload_2017-9-29_12-34-26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trophies there......best program when you are doing turism in Buenos Aires city.....this is very easy to combine........(y)

Gents, i pretty much did this hunt with MG hunting but a couple of weeks ago and had a great time!

HmpuA38.jpg

Attachments

• HmpuA38.jpg
    HmpuA38.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats in your well deserved trophy @adgunner ......very well done......!!!!!!

(1) gun hire?
(2) blackbuck only price?
(3) available Dec 2018/Jan 2019?

I wasn't going to say anything, but here goes. :whistle: If I'm going to travel all the way to Argentina then I'm going to want to hunt more than 1 or 2 days. My suggestion is to use this as a base with options for other hunting/fishing/tourist activities. Surely you can price some add ons so we're not having to ask what else to do. For me, I would not consider coming for less than 5 days. Just too much time/money to come for less.....
My next question is about trophy delivery home. I hear of a number of hunters that have not received trophies or in horrible shape if they do come at all. If/when they come I have heard of prices being far beyond realistic. Some say to expect double what shipping from Africa would be. I have read so many horror stories that it has made it difficult for me to even consider hunting in your wonderful country. Have some of these problems been addressed? I would love a monster Blackbuck from Argentina.
Bruce

Hi Bruce......I understand your point......you can check other 4 or 5 more MG Hunting programs offered in this subforum and find out wich one fit better in your preferences......or allways there is the chance to make arragementes for a taylor made program under your requirements.

Many people land in Buenos Aires for working or just tourist or whatever and take advantage of this programs, such is the case of adgunner who had posted his Blackbuck trophy above this.....having just two days to get it
Even He is making the taxidermy work right here.

About the horror stories you mention, about trophies shippments, I think that exist in every corner regarding the country or place......I can say that MG Hunting is sending trophies shippments since more than 25 years ago with no issues or major issues.
Our capes are delivered with a pickling process done and the skulls are delivered with peroxide treatment.

I hope We have the chance to support you in any hunting arragement in Argentina in a close future......do not hesitate in contact us if any doubt.

Stay in touch Bruce......(y)

Though I completely understand Bruce's point, there are times when a one day or two day hunt is all that is wanted. I had recently contacted MG for this very thing, wanting to hunt on one day, my birthday. The rest of the time would be spent touring with the wife.

Agree...

My wife and I will be in Argentina for a week in November and have 2 days of downtime in BA..

We have considered using 1 of those days to give blackbuck a try..

Agree...

My wife and I will be in Argentina for a week in November and have 2 days of downtime in BA..

We have considered using 1 of those days to give blackbuck a try..

mdwest.....If will be in November in Buenos Aires, you can not let this prograss away.....November is spring time here and you can spend one day doing a great hunt......perfect plan for a day.....!!!!

Though I completely understand Bruce's point, there are times when a one day or two day hunt is all that is wanted. I had recently contacted MG for this very thing, wanting to hunt on one day, my birthday. The rest of the time would be spent touring with the wife.

HuntingGold......can you ask for something more for your Birthday......I guess not.......(y)

Hello,
This thread is a bit old. Could you update what the price would be for this hunt and what dates are best for 2020? Is there any hunting to be done in March or early April of 2020?

Thanks much,
Randy

Hello,
This thread is a bit old. Could you update what the price would be for this hunt and what dates are best for 2020? Is there any hunting to be done in March or early April of 2020?

Thanks much,
Randy

Dear Randy,

I will answer you on a P.M.!!

Best Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg