Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
DSC_0505.JPG
DSC_0506.JPG
DSC_0507.JPG
DSC_0509.JPG
DSC_0510.JPG
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0512.JPG
DSC_0514.JPG
DSC_0515.JPG
DSC_0516.JPG
DSC_0518.JPG
DSC_0519.JPG

These handsome little guys always make me think they are wearing a tuxedo. Nice presentation!

These handsome little guys always make me think they are wearing a tuxedo. Nice presentation!
Thank you. They are one of my fav’s and I agree on the tuxedo part. They’re “fancy”

Given how skittish these guys were when we were with you, I’m amazed anyone was able to actually take one. They never stood still for more than a second. Great blackbuck and beautiful mount.

Given how skittish these guys were when we were with you, I’m amazed anyone was able to actually take one. They never stood still for more than a second. Great blackbuck and beautiful mount.
Thank you. We’ve got an enormous blackbuck that I’ve had 4 different people try to get as recently as two weeks ago and not been able to get him down. Sucker has like 9 lives. He’s a beast too.

Erik--fantastic work--they do look well dressed!

Beautiful animal and beautiful tasteful taxidermy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg