Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Guys, I'm working on a JUDGING BLACK WILDEBEEST THREAD

I would like your help by posting your pictures of Black Wildebeest, along with the scores if you happen to have them.
I am working on a judging thread and would rather have current animals from members.

Thanks for your help.

IMG_0201.JPG

BRICKBURN, I'm working on something for you but I'll need a week or more before I can get back to you with something comprehensive...

BRICKBURN, I'm working on something for you but I'll need a week or more before I can get back to you with something comprehensive...

I know how busy you are.

Brickburn, great idea for a thread, I am going for black wildebeest in July so I look forward to learning! Thanks

Black Wildebeest.jpg

I will get you a better photo when I get back home Wayne.
25 1/8" longest horn 11 5/8" boss 85 5/8" SCI

Last edited:
dscf1695-jpg.29428

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get you a picture of mine, but you're going to have to wait until I shoot him in May. He's still running around the EC right now... ;)

I have a couple on my home pc. You'll need to wait until I get back to RSA.

I'll still be here.

If you have some pictures of some "developing" trophies that would be great to.

I'll get you a picture of mine, but you're going to have to wait until I shoot him in May. He's still running around the EC right now... ;)

There is likely one there I would be interested in to.

There is likely one there I would be interested in to.

They've really grown on me. I went from not really interested, to after I take a blue, to I want one more than a bushbuck.

I just love how nutty they are I guess. Can't wait for the judging thread.

I know how busy you are.
On this one I am waiting to get some feedback from Namibia… I want to provide you with the measurement (length of the longest horn as well as the base for the longest horn) from client's hunting permits for Black Wildebeest taken over the last few hunting seasons as well as provide you with the pictures that go with them.

That should help.

IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG

Karol's Black Wildebeest from 2013
LB 11 4/8 RB 12
Score 82 4/8

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0656.JPG

:(Looking at these, I'm not quite as proud of mine. I'll get pictures up soon, and numbers if Savuti Taxidermy hasn't boxed up my mounts already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!