Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day fellow hunters,

We have a couple of very big black mane lion available for the 2019 hunting season at prices never seen before for males like this. Age on these males are between 7 and 10 years old.

These lion CANNOT be exported to the following countries:

1. United States,
2. France,
3. Australia,

They CAN be imported to:

1. Canada,
2. Mexico,
3. Spain,
4. Germany,
5. Russia,
6. England

and a few other countries. The area we hunt lion in is close to 15 000 acres and ALL hunting will be done on foot by means of tracking. Hunting lion is and has for a very long time been a very big passion of mine, we do it on the most ethical and sporting manner possible, these lion fend for themselves in the area and do catch their own prey. Many people that has hunted with me before can testify to this.

I also know that this is currently a very sensitive matter for a lot hunters and a lot have of hunters has their own feelings and opinions about it.

This is CERTAINLY NOT a thread to discuss those differences please.

This thread is to offer clients that can still import lion trophies a opportunity to be able to experience the thrill of hunting a lion on foot at an affordable price and to top it a experience of a life time. There is still a lot of hunters out there that cannot afford a $80 000 free range lion hunt, this is an affordable safari and in my personal opinion if done the right way it still is one of the most exhilarating and exciting safaris one can do, to top it all off the hunter get the opportunity to take home a TOP quality trophy at an affordable price.

Lodging will be in our 5 star lodge where the family can also relax in the heat of the day around the swimming pool.

We have limited amount of males available in this class, we have better priced males available so please do not hesitate to contact me with any additional questions or requests.

We offer only the best quality safaris and lion at the most affordable prices. Our lion safaris are all inclusive of all daily rates and transport except charter flights.

9x Day Black Mane / Lioness Safari - South Africa

7x Hunting Days,
2x Arrival / Departure days,

1x Black Mane Lion,
1x Lioness,

* Transfer from airport to hunting area and back,

Total - $22 500

Pictures for reference on what kind of lion can be expected:

1ab61d4d-37ee-455a-8a77-1836c5fbfaad.JPG
IMG_8544.jpg
IMG_7064.jpg
IMG_7338.jpg
P1070386.jpg
IMG_3364.JPG
IMG_4869.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacques.....................great lions in the fotos! Excellent offer, too. Do not let any dentists buy this hunt. They seem to stir unnecessary controversy. Thanks for the offer.........love the manes............FWB

So the price is 80,000?

Mr Brandon,

If you go through the thread again you will see that I say this is an opportunity for hunters that CANNOT afford a $80 000 free range safari.

The all inclusive price is $22 500.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Last edited:
Wasn't there an elephant, leopard and buff hunt a week or so ago for about $20,000? If there was, that means you could potentially take 4 of the Big 5 for about $50,000. Excluding shipping and mounting if they are exportable to the U.S. Even though I don't export and mount animals, this is still well above my pay grade! But for those of you that can.....Go!

Great offer Jacques... guys, you won't find a better PH to back you up on your lion. Jacques has nerves of steel.

Great offer Jacques... guys, you won't find a better PH to back you up on your lion. Jacques has nerves of steel.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it!

See you in Dallas!

Time to buy another lotto ticket...

Don't we all need just that one lotto ticket my friend.... Still the best time in to hunt lion ever is now in my opinion, you will struggle to find this quality for this price anywhere in the world!

Don't we all need just that one lotto ticket my friend.... Still the best time in to hunt lion ever is now in my opinion, you will struggle to find this quality for this price anywhere in the world!
It is absolutely a great deal and one I wish I had the funds to seriously contemplate.

Hi Guys,

I’m a federally licensed taxidermist in Eastern Canada and an avid African hunter. I’d be happy to help guys import their Lions (or other game) into Canada to either hold it for you (closer to home - USA), or to mount and then arrange transfer to the US.

Feel free to message me if interested.

Thank you for offering hunters interested in hunting lion sir. This will definitely help and give some extra value to this package!

Hi Guys,

I’m a federally licensed taxidermist in Eastern Canada and an avid African hunter. I’d be happy to help guys import their Lions (or other game) into Canada to either hold it for you (closer to home - USA), or to mount and then arrange transfer to the US.

Feel free to message me if interested.

How do you transport it to the US from Canada? I thought the importation was still shut down?

How long can I store thae tanned hides at your place until I can figure out how to smuggle them in ☺ to the U.S.?

I'm serious now.

How long can I store thae tanned hides at your place until I can figure out how to smuggle them in ☺ to the U.S.?

I'm serious now.

Hello sir,

We can keep the skins for a long time but unfortunately there is no way to get them back to the US now. I am also not sure when that will even be possible again.... Very bad for everyone!

I'm serious now.

Find a “friend” in Canada, fly there then rent a car and drive home to the USA?;)

Discussing how to illegally smuggle lion in an open forum, even jokingly, just isn't kosher.

Some may take it seriously and that isn't something that we as hunters or this site need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg