Black Mane Lion / Lioness Hunting Safaris South Africa 2019

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by JKO Hunting Safaris, Nov 13, 2018.

1. JakeH

JakeH AH Enthusiast

Absolutely agree, and I see a few other comments have already been dealt with accordingly.

2. John Ray

John Ray New Member

I’m confused. I read an article recently that stated hunters from the USA could import these trophies with special permit applications. NY Times article which named 6-7 countries that were available for the application of permit, South Africa’s was one of them. Here’s the link....can anyone explain if USA is off limits still? Seems to me that it would be allowed with permit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...cience/trump-elephant-trophy-hunting.amp.html

3. Royal27

Royal27 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA. Africa - Zimbabwe and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
    The "individual decision” applies to wild lions, not captive bred such as this offer. And to my knowledge, there haven't been any individual decisions made on lion or elephant regardless.

4. JKO Hunting Safaris

JKO Hunting Safaris SPONSOR Since 2011 AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia
    I completely agree with you and thank you for saying that. I understand it is meant as a joke but it is very serious offenses and we are not at all interested in doing anything like that at all. The hunting industry already has enough challenges as it is.

I know everybody meant it as a joke but I would appreciate it if we do not discuss anything like that any further on this thread.

Thank you guys,

Jacques