Black Mane Lion / Lioness Hunting Safaris South Africa 2019

Discussing how to illegally smuggle lion in an open forum, even jokingly, just isn't kosher.

Some may take it seriously and that isn't something that we as hunters or this site need.

Absolutely agree, and I see a few other comments have already been dealt with accordingly.

I’m confused. I read an article recently that stated hunters from the USA could import these trophies with special permit applications. NY Times article which named 6-7 countries that were available for the application of permit, South Africa’s was one of them. Here’s the link....can anyone explain if USA is off limits still? Seems to me that it would be allowed with permit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...cience/trump-elephant-trophy-hunting.amp.html

I’m confused. I read an article recently that stated hunters from the USA could import these trophies with special permit applications. NY Times article which named 6-7 countries that were available for the application of permit, South Africa’s was one of them. Here’s the link....can anyone explain if USA is off limits still? Seems to me that it would be allowed with permit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...cience/trump-elephant-trophy-hunting.amp.html

The "individual decision” applies to wild lions, not captive bred such as this offer. And to my knowledge, there haven't been any individual decisions made on lion or elephant regardless.

Discussing how to illegally smuggle lion in an open forum, even jokingly, just isn't kosher.

Some may take it seriously and that isn't something that we as hunters or this site need.

I completely agree with you and thank you for saying that. I understand it is meant as a joke but it is very serious offenses and we are not at all interested in doing anything like that at all. The hunting industry already has enough challenges as it is.

I know everybody meant it as a joke but I would appreciate it if we do not discuss anything like that any further on this thread.

Thank you guys,

Jacques

Good day gentleman,

I have a few MATURE female lion safaris available at $3 950 all inclusive for a 7 day safari! Can be upgraded to a male lion and can be exported to countries that would allow exports!

Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information!

All my best,

Jacques

I agree with Royal27.
Stay within the law.

Either would be great hunts, but that is an especially rockin' deal on the lioness! I know there is debate on this, but I want to let you know I appreciate you offering hunts for any lions, including captive reared. The more lions on this planet, the better! I truly believe that there will be a more and more significant conservation role of captive reared lions as wild populations diminish.

Good day gentleman,

I have a few MATURE female lion safaris available at $3 950 all inclusive for a 7 day safari! Can be upgraded to a male lion and can be exported to countries that would allow exports!

Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information!

All my best,

Jacques
The price on the lioness would be very much in my wheelhouse except for one thing.I`m Australian and my government is run by the fluffy bunny brigade who believe all lions are from a Disney movie and don`t allow import of any lion parts.If it were otherwise,I would be on to the lioness hunt quicker than Oprah onto a baked ham.

The price on the lioness would be very much in my wheelhouse except for one thing.I`m Australian and my government is run by the fluffy bunny brigade who believe all lions are from a Disney movie and don`t allow import of any lion parts.If it were otherwise,I would be on to the lioness hunt quicker than Oprah onto a baked ham.
Thank greg hunt for that, he introduced the bill. I can't stand to watch politics as they're just criminals that squabble like children but I did watch them discussing this. He openly admitted that he knew lions weren't endangered but that he found it distasteful and was doing it for personal reasons. He's since continued to make terrible decisions based on his own values and what benefits him.

Otherwise I'd be the same as you, straight over there!

Thank you guys for the replies and respones. It is very unfrotunate that people in positions with power make decisions based on their feelings and not the true facts. This takes opportunities away from guys like you that would contribute a lot of money towards species and saving them from extinsion!!

We in Africa are trying our best to do what we can to fight this as we know one thing over all. Once a commodity looses it’s value, nobody wants it anymore and it dissapear of the market etc.

It will be a very sad day in the world when there is no more lion because of these people pushing down their uninformed personal values.

Guys,

If you can still import lion now is the time to book your male lion hunt. I have only a couple of males available.

$11 500 all inclusive for a 7 day exportable male lion hunt.

Male that can be expected will be similar or bigger! Area where we will hunt is 22 000acres.

BBFC9554-324A-49DD-A575-E73A91AE2A26.jpeg

Please do not wait to long to contact me, these safaris will sell quickly!

All my best,

Jacques

Hunters that took advantage of our lion offer with their exceptional lion taken this year.... For the best quality trophies I can assure you that this is what you can expect from me any day! If you are looking for a proper hunt, proper trophy at a affordable price you should contact me today to set up your safari for next year! Take advantage of pricing as it is right now, especially if you can still import these magnificent beasts!

As you can see we only hunt mature old males...!

IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0557.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG

Don't we all need just that one lotto ticket my friend.... Still the best time in to hunt lion ever is now in my opinion, you will struggle to find this quality for this price anywhere in the world!

I reckon i would struggle to find huntable lion anywhere else in the world.

Great offer i had the misconception that it would be like $50,000 or more. Good thing silly import rules are keeping my money safe:A Bonk::mad:

I think a Maned Lion would be the ultimate goal if was in the position. that's one trophy i would want to bring home and display proudly!

i will settle on my cull hunt, feed the locals and make the most of Africa, sure beats not going at all. :cool:

Another monster black mane lion hunted with JKO Hunting Safaris in South Africa at an affordable price... If you can still import these beautiful cats now is the time to book your hunt.

IMG_1619.jpg

No wonder he is grinning. Thats a ripper

Wow, another awesome lion!

that would be one hell of a final hunt.but i would want my lion to come home and keep my lioness company.

We still have some excellent deals available for 2020 to anyone that can import lion or that would just like to hunt one.

All my best,

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross