WOW, beautiful!!!!!! If I could convince my wife of hunting one. :(

WOW, beautiful!!!!!! If I could convince my wife of hunting one. :(
Haha! Hopefully we will see you one day!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Ok I think u have sold me. I’ve been around tons of giraffe with no animosity but need an add on hunt. Can u work me in around sept 3 ?
Haha sounds good to us! We will shoot you a DM sir.

Kind regards,

I’ve sent a couple messages to you. Did u get them, my what’s up and email? No biggy cause we have lots of time and speck u r hunting. Best luck

I’ve sent a couple messages to you. Did u get them, my what’s up and email? No biggy cause we have lots of time and speck u r hunting. Best luck
Hi Jacques, we did send you a message on May the 2nd and as of yet haven't received anything via whatsapp or email. Our email is Hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Kind regards,

I’ll use your email now that I have it. My previously sent stuff went to the land of Jerome
No problem at all! We have also sent you a few DM's here on Africahunting!

Kind regards,

How big are Area's A & B.? Are they hi-fenced.?

Thomas D Brennan
Morning Thomas, our two home bases are Madikwe East Private Game Reserve (Closest town is Dwaalboom) as well as Lagersdraai Game Farm close to Dendron. Madikwe is about 12 000 acres with another 2500 acres neighboring us. There we share a border with Madikwe (the reserve itself). This is where we get our unreal Warthog numbers from!

Our Lagersdraai home base is not the biggest (2500 acres) but what does make it interesting is that we have access to several properties all within 10 minutes drive that range from 16 000 acres to 2500 acres. What is nice here is the diversity of concessions one gets to see as you jump about and experience different terrains and species. We also have access to a working cattle farm here with Kudu numbers that would boggle the mind!

With regards to our black Giraffe hunts we try and hunt them on and around our home bases. Sometimes we have to travel to destinations where we know we have a black bull on quota. Presently we still have 1 absolutely breathtaking black bull available for 2021 by our Dendron home base on 16 000 acres.

All properties are high fenced. I hope this helps answer your question!

Kind regards,

Stunning bull on our concessions!
IMG_20210619_124913.jpg

One question I have for a giraffe hunt is what to do with the trophy. Any ideas if one does not really have the room for a shoulder mount? Do people make rugs of some sort?

One question I have for a giraffe hunt is what to do with the trophy. Any ideas if one does not really have the room for a shoulder mount? Do people make rugs of some sort?
Morning @Tanks !

There are lots you can do with a Giraffe. To list a few ideas, these are what our clients have done:

• Leg bones - Knife handles and engraved shin bones (very impressive)
  • Back skin - Pillows, Ottomans
  • Flat skin - Rug, Gun bags
  • Skull - a bleached skull is one of our personal favorites
  • Shoulder mount
  • Full mount
  • Tail whip
  • Tail hair jewelry

Hope this helps @Tanks

Kind regards,

Another gorgeous black bull from the 2021 season! Lovely to have met another superb AH member!
IMG_20210904_085107-01.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,