AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia, Botswana, Northern Cape, Alberta, Natal, Zambia
Anybody going to the Bismarck Tribune Sports Show this weekend?

If you're like me, you've never heard of it.

Well, my oldest daughter, Katie, has a some really good friends in South Africa and one of them is a PH and owns his own safari outfit, Senatla Hunting Safaris. His name is Raymond Fuchs and his property is west of Kruger.

Apparently he had already booked a booth at this show and due to his wife about to have their baby, he can't make it, so he asked Katie if she'd go up and man the booth for him. She said 'sure' so she's on her way tonight from Dallas.

She's very familiar with his operation and property, so she has a pretty good grasp of his operation, but it will be interesting to hear how it goes once it's over.

If anyone is planning on going and you pass by the booth, please tell her hello for me.

Been to the Bismarck show numerous times in the past but not in the past year. Family will be there, will pass on the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.