BIRTHDAY BLESBUCK HUNT WITH ILIWA SAFARIS

filmmaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi everyone. As promised, another clip from this year's hunting footage. This little guy turned 12 in Africa while hunting with Iliwa Safaris, and this is his birthday hunt. Good shot too. I may just add, that, as with all other YouTube clips, this is an abbreviated clip of the hunt. Enjoy!

Here's the movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
good clip...

The lad made a great shot...

I dont remember what I got for my 12th birthday but I know it wasnt a Blesbok! Lucky kid, good for him.

I have a hunt booked with them for next year. How about some info on the hunting/quality of game/quanity of game and the camp/food etc. Looking for more info.

I have a hunt booked with them for next year. How about some info on the hunting/quality of game/quanity of game and the camp/food etc. Looking for more info.

You can't go wrong hunting with them :)

I dont remember what I got for my 12th birthday but I know it wasnt a Blesbok! Lucky kid, good for him.

Know the feeling. Anyway, there's more videos coming from this hunt. The lad also shot a magic kudu, and a very nice Impala, amongst other things. Lucky boy indeed!

Thanks. I was impressed with them at a sportsman show and a couple of references so I booked. I just do not hear their name brought up on the forum or people I have spoke with. That is the reason for asking. Maybe they are a hidden gem. Anyway I am looking forward to going with my daughter next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg