BIRTHDAY BLESBUCK HUNT WITH ILIWA SAFARIS

filmmaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Hi everyone. As promised, another clip from this year's hunting footage. This little guy turned 12 in Africa while hunting with Iliwa Safaris, and this is his birthday hunt. Good shot too. I may just add, that, as with all other YouTube clips, this is an abbreviated clip of the hunt. Enjoy!

Here's the movie:

Last edited by a moderator:

James.Grage

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe
good clip...

The lad made a great shot...

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
I dont remember what I got for my 12th birthday but I know it wasnt a Blesbok! Lucky kid, good for him.

Divernhunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life member NRA and NAHC Escalon Sportsmans club, Manteca sportsman club and Coalinga Rifle Club. Member of SCI
Hunted
USA, RSA
I have a hunt booked with them for next year. How about some info on the hunting/quality of game/quanity of game and the camp/food etc. Looking for more info.

filmmaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
I have a hunt booked with them for next year. How about some info on the hunting/quality of game/quanity of game and the camp/food etc. Looking for more info.

You can't go wrong hunting with them :)

filmmaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
I dont remember what I got for my 12th birthday but I know it wasnt a Blesbok! Lucky kid, good for him.

Know the feeling. Anyway, there's more videos coming from this hunt. The lad also shot a magic kudu, and a very nice Impala, amongst other things. Lucky boy indeed!

Divernhunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life member NRA and NAHC Escalon Sportsmans club, Manteca sportsman club and Coalinga Rifle Club. Member of SCI
Hunted
USA, RSA
Thanks. I was impressed with them at a sportsman show and a couple of references so I booked. I just do not hear their name brought up on the forum or people I have spoke with. That is the reason for asking. Maybe they are a hidden gem. Anyway I am looking forward to going with my daughter next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaRoth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh