Big Tech censors hunting page

When we see the latest posts coming up in Chinese script with university names, does that mean the site has been hacked?

Just spam. Its been going on for quite a while. Normally a member in one of the early time zones will delete (report function ?) them before everyone else gets to be annoyed by it.

SO big tech wants to silence us hunters... we scream blue bloody murder. Then we advocate for everyone to remove themselves from the platforms.... strange!!

I'm only on FBook but I can tell you I do more educating of the uninformed / misinformed by being on there than not being there.

If you leave a platform because you don't like their rules then they have won, they have managed to silence you...

Just my 0.2c ... there are usually two ways to seeing things.

When we see the latest posts coming up in Chinese script with university names, does that mean the site has been hacked?
As @Hunter4752001 said, it is just spam to be annoying, it has been going on for years. If you see it we just have not had a chance to get to it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg