Big shout out to Alaska Arms LLC

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I just wanted to take a minute to give a big shout out and thumbs up to the folks at Alaska arms llc, I purchased a pair of their quick detach scope rings for my ruger guide gun in 416 ruger through Brownells.com. Brownells shipped me two of the same height rings and as most of you know the Ruger's utilize a higher ring in the rear and a lower one up front. So I got the package from brownells with the same sized rings and contacted alaska arms. I received an email reply with the correct sizing information I needed and they had shipped out a new ring of the correct height the same day I sent out the return ring of incorrect height. This happened Thursday evening and today, Saturday in my hand is the correct ring I needed! Communication was excellent and prompt. The quality of the rings are top notch. I would highly recommend these folks, they are wonderful to deal with and their rings are well worth the extra money!
Voodooracer

It's great when you get good customer service, too bad it's almost a surprise anymore.

You are exactly right Phoenix Phil, it's getting rarer and rarer. Thankfully there are still a few out there!

I think you will really like the rings. I have two sets of them. When I remove the scope and replace it the bullet goes in the same hole....a bigger hole, but the same hole.

Morris is a class act.

That's great to hear! I can't wait to see how well they hold up. Morris was out of town while I had the mix up so I was in contact with his wife Alberta, she was extremely pleasant and helpful throughout the process. Very very nice people.

You may have already seen one of his videos. If not, this is what you can expect.

If I remember correct he guarantees 1/4 MOA. Makes you feel comfortable going into a DG hunt incase you need to remove the scope and later put it back on.

All the best.

I bought a set of AA Rings last year ,,maybe a little more difficult to set-up than standard permanant mounts but once there installed they are Rock solid,,I had to return the first set because I needed a taller mount, One phone call was all it took
P1000948.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg