big pythons

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
found this the other day--its incredible that a big python can intimidate a crocodile and drive it off!

having handled [smallish] pythons,i know that they have very muscular bodies, but

help me out-- a big python can withstand a bite of nearly 2 ton? [as implied in this video]

it does seem in the clip as if the crock bite hasnt done much damage though
being cold blooded and not feeling pain also helped,i think

has anyone seen something similar with nile crocodiles?

some more pythons

A.jpg

AfricanRockPythonEating.jpg

crocodile3.jpeg

D.jpg

as allways-dont fool around with wild animals!

python-snake-bite.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the video, amazing !

Last year, I saw my PH and the game scout handle a pithon that was around 1,5meters.
One got hold of the head, the other took the tail, they couldn t hang to it for long, that animal was powerful !

Incredible video!!! Keep them up.

Thanks

click on the thread after the above video and look at the the next clip claiming that a young aligator can put up a fight INSIDE a big python after being swallowed!

could 'something' like this then be the result? [not this]
Photo in the News: Python Bursts After Eating Gator (Update)

i allways thought that a python crushed its victim [to death],and that those injuries in itself are severe enough to kill the prey [crunched heart,punctured lungs, broken backbone etc.] apart from oxegen deprivation and blood circulation stop to the brain etc.

you experienced guys out there--can this first statement as stated by the guy in the clip then be true?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg