www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
big-game-hunting.jpg

Big Game Hunting in Africa and Other Lands
by Axel Lundeberg & Frederick H. A. Seymour

Book Digitized by Google
From 1910

It has been the aim of the authors of this volume to produce a work not only highly entertaining, but also one of the highest educational value. To combine the most exciting experiences, thrilling adventures, daring deeds and dangerous exploits in the life of great hunters, explorers and naturalists, with the interesting and valuable facts of Natural History. A combination in which the reader may learn all he wishes to known about wild animals— their appearance, habits, traits of character, and every detail of their wild life, and at the same time be highly entertained by stories of adventure, travel and big game hunting.
[ END OF FIRST PARAGRAPH ]

Note: This online digitized book can be fully viewed online. Click here »

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois