Big Game and Plains Game Available Hunt Quota

alexm

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, International Professional Hunters Association, AMOS Mozambique
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Central African Republic
Good day Friends & Hunters

I would like to inform you all that McDonald Safaris still has some Big Game and Plains Game available in our Large and Free Range concession, Vhembe Game Reserve

-Vhembe is a private nature reserve on the Limpopo river and is open to Mapungubwe National Park (RSA) and the Tuli Park (Botswana) where animals are all free roaming and ethically hunted.
The area has got many Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Crocodile and Plains-Game which are all quite relaxed due to the limited hunting in the surrounding area.
The concession is large with a beautiful camp located on a hilltop looking over the Limpopo Valley and the hunting concession. Both terrain and camp are very comfortable and welcoming for older hunters, family and friends to join.

Observer rate $250 per day per person

The Quota still available are as follow:

Elephant Hunt (3 available)

Price $38,000
Description - Elephant bulls must be mature. There is no limit to size of tusk, but the hunter can expect 25-35 Pounds.
Includes - 10 Days hunting, 10 Days accommodation, 1 CITES Elephant
(Plains Game can be hunted and added at normal trophy fees)

Crocodile Hunt (2 available)

Price $7,500
Description - Large crocodiles exist on the concession and the best opportunity crocodile will be shot.
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation, 1 CITES Crocodile

Free Range Plains Game Hunts

Price $500 per person per day
Description - Game available include: Livingstone Eland, Kudu, Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Nyala, Giraffe, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Steenbuck, Grey Duiker, Klipspringer, Watrhog, Bushpig
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation

If you have any questions at all, please send me a private mail: alexmcdonald0@gmail.com

Happy Hunting

Alex

Good day Friends & Hunters

I would like to inform you all that McDonald Safaris still has some Big Game and Plains Game available in our Large and Free Range concession, Vhembe Game Reserve

-Vhembe is a private nature reserve on the Limpopo river and is open to Mapungubwe National Park (RSA) and the Tuli Park (Botswana) where animals are all free roaming and ethically hunted.
The area has got many Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Crocodile and Plains-Game which are all quite relaxed due to the limited hunting in the surrounding area.
The concession is large with a beautiful camp located on a hilltop looking over the Limpopo Valley and the hunting concession. Both terrain and camp are very comfortable and welcoming for older hunters, family and friends to join.

Observer rate $250 per day per person

The Quota still available are as follow:

Elephant Hunt (3 available)

Price $38,000
Description - Elephant bulls must be mature. There is no limit to size of tusk, but the hunter can expect 25-35 Pounds.
Includes - 10 Days hunting, 10 Days accommodation, 1 CITES Elephant

Crocodile Hunt (2 available)

Price $7,500
Description - Large crocodiles exist on the concession and the best opportunity crocodile will be shot.
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation, 1 CITES Crocodile

Free Range Plains Game Hunts

Price $500 per person per day
Description - Game available include: Livingstone Eland, Kudu, Waterbuck, Bushbuck, Nyala, Giraffe, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Steenbuck, Grey Duiker, Klipspringer, Watrhog, Bushpig
Includes - 7 Days hunting, 7 Days accommodation

If you have any questions at all, please send me a private mail: alexmcdonald0@gmail.com

Happy Hunting

Alex

Good offer from a seriously reputable outfitter, Alex I hope you have an awesome season....

Ps. Boet still waiting for your make up selfie!!! :) :) don't leave me hanging ol'boy!

My best always!

Do you have any photos of what 25-35lb bulls look like? This seems pretty reasonable being only a couple countries' elephants can be imported to the states now.

Can you send me more info on plains game? I'm quite interested in giraffe, zebra, warthog and wildebeest. Any chance a meerkat can be on the list? I have a "Lion King" idea for the warthog mount, which the wife has approved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross