Big Cat hunting decision irreversible – Jean Kapata

Mrs. Kapata is a wise lady. Bet she doesn't cower from anyone! We could use someone like her in the US.

Three Cheer,s for Her.John

I wonder if Mrs. Kapata would consider running for office in my country, the U.S.? We could use some politicians with a backbone.

And now I will be hunting in Zambia

The pressure will go away soon. In 30 days no one will care about trophy hunting in Africa that suddenly started caring about it this week; something else will happen for them to latch on to. We will be back to "so-and-so lives matter" and Jade Helm fears in no time. I am glad someone is standing up to the pressure though. The antis and media try to shout people down, when you let them know their voice is going unheard they tend to get bored and move on.

I am reminded of when Seth MacFarlane was demanded to apologize for jokes he made while hosting the Oscars. He literally told people he wasn't going to apologize and they could go fornicate with themselves. In a blink of an eye, all the pressure went away because the voices knew he wasn't listening anymore. If you give in to the pressure, you have lost. Once the voices know they can get you to change your stance, even one time, they own you.

Some one used common sense instead of emotional nonsense....wow

Maybe Someone from AH should send her a letter of thanks for her wise decision

God I love it when REAL African people give elitist, paternalistic progressives the middle finger! (y)

It would be nice if the Ministers from the various countries affected by the international backlash against hunting would make a joint statement. Such a clear statement about the utility of hunting by those who know would go a long way to cooling the issue. If they do not, they risk leaving the fate of their wildlife to the whims of others.

I may have swayed a few college students on this matter the other day but this has been good news in an otherwise dismal week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg