www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Spear Safaris had a Hunt Booked for a specific Buffalo Bull, estimated at 42", in a fenced area. The Hunter cannot make the Hunt anymore so now this animal is up for grabs.
He was sold for $12 000 + day fees of $400 per day excl 14% Vat.
It is on a private property close to the town of Phalaborwa in Limpopo.
A deposit will be required to secure the deal.

Anyone interested can contact me with offers. Picture below is of the bull, taken late last year.

IMG_0467.JPG

Man, that is one awesome bull. Perfect shape!!!!!

OK, I admit I'm dumb! What's the deal on wet or dry? And Spear, are you saying the cancelled hunter already had paid the $12000 trophy fee?

As an sci measurer, the rules state a 60 day drying time. Horn doesn't typically shrink but skull bone does. A 42" buffalo corpse on the ground might only be a 40" or 40.5" buffalo as a European mount 60 days later. Thus, official scores require a delay before measuring may occur.

Wet or dry that is a big boy!

Reactions: BWH
OK, I admit I'm dumb! What's the deal on wet or dry? And Spear, are you saying the cancelled hunter already had paid the $12000 trophy fee?

No unfortunately I went on his word alone, and did not get a deposit, now I cannot award any discount based on the already paid deposit, $12 000 is what the trophy fee is, but i am prepared to look at offers now.

Hell of a buffalo...I d be thrilled.

Rowland Ward minimum score dry, 42.

How big of a fenced area for the hunt? I won't be able to do this hunt myself but I am sure it will help others in making a decision.

The property is not very large in my eyes, about 1000 acres.
Terrain is rugged in areas and Mopane Bushvelt, can be quite dense in places. No guarantees but you will see him sooner or later.

He'd make a damn fine trophy. I want one just like. I'm juts a little/lot short on greenbacks right now. :cry:

Excellent deal Ernest, these type of bulls go for a lot more these days! You client would be ecstatic when harvesting a trophy like this.
Guys take up this offer its a once in a lifetime deal for a hunt like this.

He looks really good and would look even better on the wall.

When would this hunt take place and what would be the pickup location for the hunter - Joburg?
We need to look at available dates this year, August is good, but other dates may also work. Pick up airport is Phalaborwa, or Hoedspruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!