Big bore bullets

sunshinegirl

Reaction score
Member of
ADBSS, Arizona Elk Society
I picked up a bunch of bullets, and decided not to keep them. I have about 50 .375 Barnes, new style & 100 old style solids. Also about 200 .416 Barnes new style, and 100, I think, of Swifts. All were Moly coated which I am washing of, dirty stuff, If interested, let me know. I paid $10 per 50, so replenish my funds for what I paid, and whatever shipping is. I think that's fair Rachel

The Barnes solid is 300 gr.
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Attachments

• Picture002.jpg
    Picture002.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture003.jpg
    Picture003.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 167
If I am reading this correctly you have 450 bullets total for $90.00 plus shipping. If that is the case I will take them. PM me with paymernt details.

If possible ship USPS Flat rate for 10.35.

Sorry, just sold them. The person I got these from has some specialty bullets from a Midwest maker for $30 per 50. they got a $100 plus dollars sticker on the boxes. There are .308's & .416. I believe he has about 250 to 300 of each. If interested,I can find out the details, and get back to you. I don't do markups on something like this. What ever he would charge is what you pay, plus shipping of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!