Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
belt-header.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Recently featured in Wheels Afield, our .470 Nitro Culling Belt is quickly becoming a customer favorite. Specifically designed to hold .470 NE, .500 NE, .505 Gibbs and all other half inch cartridges, this Cape buffalo belt will go anywhere and last a lifetime. [view]

About This Product

This belt is made with 8 Cape buffalo bullet loops and is specifically designed to hold cartridges (.470 NE, .416 Rigby, .500 NE, .505 Gibbs and all other half inch cartridges) that are too big for our other leather culling belts. It will even accommodate larger cartridges with some break-in. There is a gap in the middle of the loops to separate softs and solids. Due to the weight of these big bore cartridges we made the leather belt extra-thick so it would provide a stable platform for easy extraction. Even when your rounds are all the way in, the rim tops are above the belt for easy access. The heavy-duty buckle is non-reflective black and secured with two rivets for a lifetime of adventure

Belt Size:
Small (28" - 33")
Medium (33" - 38")
Large (38" - 43")
XL (43"-48")

Plus, you can easily personalize your belt with up to 3 initials. Shop our entire selection of Big Bore Accessories.

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth
African Sporting Creations

can you please provide more pictures of this belt? I am in the market of a belt like this but need something with some room on the left side for a small accessory pouch or knife sheath.

That belt is too thick to put additional pouches on. The Els and Co Hogsback belt is 2" and thinner so you can slide their open or closed ammo carriers, a knife, or their accessories over it (wind check, leatherman pouch, etc.)

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross