Best read before breakfast

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Just received my 9.3x62 Sauer model 90 from shipping !

any ideas guys can it be pinned ?

Obv I will extract every last penny out of the shippers for this crime against humanity - indeed perhaps a phone call to the Hague maybe in order !

If the bloody rifle worked perhaps summary execution ! and no last ciggie - I am pissed !

Appreciate any and all advice

Sauer 90 Stock.jpg

Man, that sucks! At least there is enough to use as a club on the shipper!
Cody

You are a bloody genius - what an idea ....... some knees will not be working soon ...........

Would not even consider pinning with that caliber, especially where the separation is...complete new replacement stock without a doubt. What a shame

Even if you could successfully glue it together, you would never be happy with it. What a shame. Send her back.

They have used a very poorly grained stock to start off with so a replacement should be expected.

Looks like they shipped a suppository to me.

Restocked with a lovely new walnut with nice burl.
The emotional damage has been significantly traumatic to warrant a minor upgrade.

Turkish_Walnut_Gunstock_Blanks_Gun_Stock_Blank.jpg

If you have a competent gunsmith nearby, get a quote on the installation with proper bedding and the cost of a new stock and go after the shipper for it. Or send her back and hope the second one arrives in better shape.

Hope you did not buy it from Cabela's! I bought the most expensive gun I own from Cabela's in Anchorage AK, the yshipped it in a flin=msy box packed like it was a baseball bat from Wal Mart... but they insured it for full value... I arrived with a broken rear peep and messed up front site... Which they rightfully blamed on Fed Ex... Fed Ex has asked for a letter from them releasing Fed Ex from liability to Cabela's and permission ot pay me for the repairs... It has been almost 3 months and they can't send me a simple letter! It has been sent to their :"legal department"!!! But I won't give up and if need be I have my own legal department.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you