Best Namibian Outfitter?

I'll once again recommend Andre Rousseau of Eitaalo Hunting Safaris. My wife and I both hunted with Eitaalo August 2013. Andre and his wife Anel run a first class operation with fine amenities. Andre makes the trek every year to the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA and we make sure we stop by his booth and say hi every year.

One of the things I really liked about Andre's style was that he busted a gut finding the game and made sure you were on it. Clean kill? High fives and atta boys. Miss? No problem, no lectures just encouragement, get on with it and catch up with the herd and try again. He's no BS and and very professional. He was perfect for a couple of first time Africa hunters.

BTW, my avatar shows me with a very nice Kudu taken on the last day of my hunt with Eitaalo.

Here's my writeup: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/namibia-eitaalo-hunting-safaris-report.11758/#post-96155

REF: https://www.eitaalo.com/

Hi- I am currently writing this from Jamy Traut Safari's Panorama lodge. We are on safari as a family, my wife Susan taking pictures and son's Michael and Stephen hunting with me. The properties are immense and the variety and numbers of plains game are amazing. The accommodations are top notch. One could have a blast just coming here to eat! Last night was grilled eland and gemsbok steaks and wildebeest kabobs. The wait serves 3 grest meals a day, cleans our rooms and laundry. The PH staff caters to our hunting desires and physical capabilities (seems that Dad can't keep up with his son's anymore...) . The trackers, skinners and drivers are very cordial and talented. The trophies we have harvested already are amazing. Another hunter joined us and he spoke just as highly of Jamy's northern properties. We are having an extraordinary family and hunting experience. We want for nothing. These folks are fabulous.

Regards,

JTR

Pm me if your still looking. The leopard in my avitar was taken last month in Namibia. I can give you lots of details on the company I hunted with.

John again- I noticed after posting my support for Jamy Traut's operation, I didn't address what success we have enjoyed. 3 days into our safari our trophies include zebra, springbok, blue wildebeest ( passed on the black...), eland, gemsbok, impala, wayerbuck and warthog. Working down our list with blesbok and red hartebeest left to go. It was fun to watch the rhinos they are breeding too!

Sorry to be gabby. Just excited to hunt with my sons and wife!

JTR

Hello all!
I'm am still on the search for an outfitter for a plains game hunt in 2021. I am looking for an impala,blesbuck,warthog and either a zebra or gemsbuck. The ideal hunt would be 7-10 days, i am currently trying to talk my sister into coming as an observer since nobody else will join me.I have looked through dozens of outfitters and have contacted the most interesting ones. At the moment believe i should go to Namibia. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Whitworth 375
My family hunted Namibia this year in August and September with Osombahe Nord safaris run and owned by Harold and Liezel.
They are a fantastic outfit, very professional and and great rates. Check out their Facebook page mate It's got all the latest prices in $US AND AUSTRALIA as well as the euro.
The rate for an observer is very reasonable, I paid $1,200 Australian for my wife for a 12day hunt. My wife is a non shooter but still came out with my son and I.
If you want any thing else for you sister to do Liezel will arrange something to give her a great time.
My wife went to the local school and church and we went to the local school as a family.
Food is fantastic. Monica is a great cook, the trackers are unbelievable. Harald is a true gentleman with vast knowledge of the game an is also a PH as well as the owner of the property.
My son used a 308 Howa loaded with 150gn accubonds and had no problems on anything he shot including a big Hartman zebra and Oryx.
My personal rifle is a Stevens 200 converted to 35Whelan loaded with 225gn accubonds and woodleigh. Worked very well.
Harald also hires rifles at very reasonable rates, all rifles are high quality topped off with swarovski scopes.
He also cares for all the game you looking for.
If you do contact him please feel free to mention my name Bob Nelson.
I can garantee you will not be disappointed mate.
You can leave me a message thru this site and I will reply when I can
FB_IMG_1574818207172.jpg
FB_IMG_1574818123707.jpg
FB_IMG_1574818097708.jpg
FB_IMG_1574818207172.jpg
FB_IMG_1574818097708.jpg
20191031_214245.jpg
20191031_214852.jpg

You might pm our host. Jerome is from Namibia and last I heard his family owned a very nice hunting area. I hunted there with my son a few years ago and wanted for nothing. A cheetah was the icing on the cake.

Reactions: WAB
Hello all!
I'm am still on the search for an outfitter for a plains game hunt in 2021. I am looking for an impala,blesbuck,warthog and either a zebra or gemsbuck. The ideal hunt would be 7-10 days, i am currently trying to talk my sister into coming as an observer since nobody else will join me.I have looked through dozens of outfitters and have contacted the most interesting ones. At the moment believe i should go to Namibia. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I have hunted Africa 8 times with 13 different outfits and Namibia twice with 3 different PH/lodges. All were good except one - my first trip- glad I didn’t quit. I can highly recommend Pieter Delport owner of Eintracht Jagd Safaris. I hunted in 2018 and will return 2021. He is a superb PH with great free range and high fence properties. A real hunter who can track with the best I’ve hunted with. Hope you have great hunt like I did and get your trophies home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you