BEST LEOPARD PH

ramsandcats

Reaction score
Deals & offers
LOOKING INTO A LEOPARD HUNT AND WANT TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON GOOD PH'S/OUTFITS FOR LEOPARD. MAY TAKE A FEW PLAINS GAME BUT LEOPARD IS THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THE SAFARI. SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE ARE ALL FINE. JUST WANT A QUALITY HUNT. THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

LOOKING INTO A LEOPARD HUNT AND WANT TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON GOOD PH'S/OUTFITS FOR LEOPARD. MAY TAKE A FEW PLAINS GAME BUT LEOPARD IS THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THE SAFARI. SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE ARE ALL FINE. JUST WANT A QUALITY HUNT. THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

Just posted a very short hunting report here: http://www.africahunting.com/zimbab...ippo-hunt-chifuti-safaris-zambezi-valley.html

Definitely consider Chifuti, in particular, PH Richie Schultz. PM me with your phone number if you'd like to chat about details.

I would also consider re-posting (or start a new post) in another more visited sub-forum (like Hunting Africa). I'm not sure what type of exposure this sub-forum has....

Click on the ink below for the profile for "safari-lawyer" a member here on AH. I'd PM him and ask him about his leopard experiences with Thierry Labat in Zimbabwe.

http://www.africahunting.com/members/safari-lawyer.html

Three possibilities without much work.
There are plenty of others.

RSA
Robbie has one ready for before June with other hunting ops.
http://www.africahunting.com/great-deals-hunts-worldwide/10690-leopard-cancellation-hunt-south-africa.html

ZIM
Wayne has shown his success rate here.
http://www.africahunting.com/great-deals-hunts-worldwide/10629-leopard-hunt-june-2013-has-just-become-available.html

NAMIBIA
Look at all the pictures on the website. Not a lot of self promoting but the success is in the pictures.
Hunting Leopard, Leopard Hunt, Leopards Hunting

Christophe chases Leopard's to.

Ramsandcats welcome I hope you will enjoy it here on AH when where you looking into doing such a safari.

We have recently secured 2 great areas for Leopard on the Lugenda river in Northern Mozambique's Niassa province .

This could be an additional option in place of only .SA Zim and Namibia you mentioned,,,

Enjoy your search and let me know if I can be of some assistance :)

My best always

Ramsandcats welcome I hope you will enjoy it here on AH when where you looking into doing such a safari.

We have recently secured 2 great areas for Leopard on the Lugenda river in Northern Mozambique's Niassa province .

This could be an additional option in place of only .SA Zim and Namibia had you mentioned,,,

Enjoy your search and let me know if I can be of some assistance :)

My best always

Here's another one. If I'd have known Jaco had Leopards I'd have thrown him in my post in a heart beat.
Four countries, four options.

Ramsandcats I am sure you will find all the answers you need right here . I have available for 2014 and 2015 . This is in South Africa . You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions .

Happy Hunting

Here's another one. If I'd have known Jaco had Leopards I'd have thrown him in my post in a heart beat.
Four countries, four options.

No worries Brickburn was sold out In SA we are supposed to receive a tag for 3 years running but with SA I am keeping it on ice till the tag is in hand and saving that for old clients.... I had already flogged the one on Cahorra Bassa but was very excited to receive 3 more up in Niassa.... Hence the availibility...

Thanks for thinking of me though.. :)

My best always.

Hi Ramsandcats, if you require hounds and Leopard hunting proficiency then it will be my pleasure to forward you all details per email, and can also assist with referrals to reputable Outfitters that operate on quality areas in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and South Africa. My email is in the signature below.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS FOR ALL OF THE GREAT SUGGESTIONS SO FAR. I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S INPUT

Welcome to AH, ramsandcats !

Welcome

Have a look at Lou Hallamore HHK Safaris Zimbabwe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg