Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Since this coming Dallas Safari Club Convention is going to be my first one. Can you convention veterans give me an idea of the best hotel to stay in. Preferably with transportation to and from DSC convention. I get to lazy to drive.

I stay at the Omni, it's close has nice rooms and good service, it is attached to the convention building so very convenient as well...

My best always

We use the Magnolia-Dallas that is a couple of blocks from the convention and they have a shuttle bus right out back next to the restaurant we hold the DSC/AH dinner at. Easy way to go to dinner and then be in bed in 5 mins :)
Magnolia rooms have always been good and even at @$150/nite we like it and after a lifetime of living in hotels 3 to 4 nites a week I'm VERY particular.

Forgot to add-Heym88- plan at least a min of 2 full days to get around the show, 3 is better. Would like to meet you there so keep in touch.

Hey Guys..the Omini was booked so I got three nights at the ALOFT Hotel .2 miles from the convention. I think I can walk two tenths of a mile LOL.

Cliffy I did that before I read your post..thanks for your help. As long as were all there.what the heck. Thanks Jaco as well..I guess I was a little slow deciding to come and Omini filled up pretty fast.

That 2 tenths may be longer than you think Remember it's a TEXAS 2 tenths of a mile! Texas miles are longer

That 2 tenths may be longer than you think Remember it's a TEXAS 2 tenths of a mile! Texas miles are longer

:clap::clap::clap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwinaHedr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you