NDWoods

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
USA, South Africa
I have my eye on a Z6i with just a simple dot. Zero interest in a circle dot of anything other than just the dot being what is illuminated. The 36mm Zeiss was nice but I need the scope to be able to sit lower.
The VX6 is tempting but I had a bad experience with one that was defective and Leupold was completely unapologetic on the scope they were able to return a few months later after hunting season.

So, I am ready to try the Swaro.

Who is the go-to dealer for the best pricing? Never heard of a veterans discount with them but I am a vet if that matters.
Message me direct if needed/appropriate.

Last edited:
+1 on Mark. A better guy to deal with you will not find.

Definitely reach out to Mark. A pleasure to do business with. He will get you a good deal on good equipment.

I've bought ammo from him, super fast shipping, great guy, please know he is leaving soon for about 3 weeks to Africa if I read one of his last posts correctly.

I have my eye on a Z6i with just a simple dot. Zero interest in a circle dot of anything other than just the dot being what is illuminated. The 36mm Zeiss was nice but I need the scope to be able to sit lower.
The VX6 is tempting but I had a bad experience with one that was defective and Leupold was completely unapologetic on the scope they were able to return a few months later after hunting season.

So, I am ready to try the Swaro.

Who is the go-to dealer for the best pricing? Never heard of a veterans discount with them but I am a vet if that matters.
Message me direct if needed/appropriate.

Not sure what you mean about a dot? With Swaros, you have a few choices, but none of them is a dot.

Crosshair (heavy/light plex varieties)
CDS (Circle Dot - used for leopard and elephant)
German #4 (a three-way crosshair, most popular type for safari hunters)
Goofy ballistic drop subtensioned crosshairs

Not sure what you mean about a dot? With Swaros, you have a few choices, but none of them is a dot.

Crosshair (heavy/light plex varieties)
CDS (Circle Dot - used for leopard and elephant)
German #4 (a three-way crosshair, most popular type for safari hunters)
Goofy ballistic drop subtensioned crosshairs
Most likely the illumination being only a dot in the center of the crosshairs. IIRC, the circle dot versions illuminate both the dot and the circle.

Most likely the illumination being only a dot in the center of the crosshairs. IIRC, the circle dot versions illuminate both the dot and the circle.

They do, which IMO is a problem at low light. The #4 illuminated is my preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross