Best Country in Europe for Hunting

I live in Germany and hunt in several countries in Europe. Hungary is very nice, I have hunted Fallow and Red Deer there. Being able to speak Hungarian is a huge advantage. (I have never been out with a guide who spoke English but never had any issues) The trophy quality in Hungary is excellent.

Poland and Czech Republic also have excellent hunting and very reasonable prices. I will going on a Gams (Chamois) hunt next month in Slovenia, I'll have to report back on that hunt.

Hummmmmmmm! Nyati, for the best wine it's better to go a little bit more to the North.:)
I will compare again in October as I will go to Seville for a monteria.

Hummmmmmmm! Nyati, for the best wine it's better to go a little bit more to the North.:)
I will compare again in October as I will go to Seville for a monteria.

I´ll have to disagree strongly on that, but will admit to be very fond of a good Armagnac or Calvados.

A votre santé :D Drunk:

And wish you the best of luck in your montería.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross