Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Besides the awesome continent that is Africa...where else would you want to hunt or what species would you want to pursue?

Red Stag - there are so many options to look at in Europe (to start). Argentina also looks interesting.
Roe Buck - After seeing a couple of reports this little deer came onto the radar. Several Euro destinations for this one.

Blacktails with a bow in Alaska. Perhaps a Coastal Black Bear.

A Wild Boar driven shoot would be something to partake in. Quick shots at open crossings.

I am spoiled and have so many options to choose from at home that can be on this list too.

Red Stag - there are so many options to look at in Europe (to start). Argentina also looks interesting.
Roe Buck - After seeing a couple of reports this little deer came onto the radar. Several Euro destinations for this one.

Blacktails with a bow in Alaska. Perhaps a Coastal Black Bear.

A Wild Boar driven shoot would be something to partake in. Quick shots at open crossings.

I am spoiled and have so many options to choose from at home that can be on this list too.

You need to do a Polar Bear up there!

Not so much a "where" as a "what" & "what with"..........

Obviously, I'd like to get back to Africa some day; I would also really like to 1.) take a cow elk out west 2.) take javelina with my handguns (.38 Super and .357 mag), 3.) Take a turkey with my 10 gauge muzzleloader, my 20 gauge flintlock, and some buffered 16 gauge handloads I worked up. 4.) White tail deer with various handloads I've worked up for various firearms. 5.) dove........never been dove hunting before.
As for Africa, I'd really like to try some bird hunting over there............it looks incredible!!

I have contracted for a British Columbian mountain goat in two years. Have wanted to hunt one since I first picked up a copy of Outdoor Life as a child. I'll be 66 when I step of that horse and start up the mountain. Hope I can still manage it!

Besides the awesome continent that is Africa...where else would you want to hunt or what species would you want to pursue?

I'd love to hunt Ibex in Afghanistan.
Wild Water Buffalo in Arnhem
Land in Australia.
Raindeer in Alaska
Marco Polo sheep in central Asia

I like all the stories I read about the mountain goats/sheep. Europe and BC offer awesome opportunities. Different mountains to enjoy and a challenge!

Chamois in Europe! Austria or France. Might add a roe deer as well.

Everything else is North America or Africa....Oh there is Marco Polo sheep but that probably won't happen for me.

i have a 475 linebaugh,open sights,4&1/4 inch barrel,id love to take a cow elephant with,Africa,also if it was still legal a tiger with a handgun, India,and i will always want a honey badger,with a handgun of coarse.

I'll be 66 when I step of that horse and start up the mountain. Hope I can still manage it!

Don't be giving us that line. I bet you jump into a harness every morning and drag a 155mm gun for a mile. :D

Still want a brown bear (after two tries). Still want a cougar (after 3 tries).
Would like a Greenland musk oxen.
I want to call in a black bear.

Would like another boarder to boarder bird hunt (before my old GSP, and I get too old) starting again near Havre, MT and ending on the Mexico boarder.

My next hunt (where ever it is) will be my best!

Reactions: TOM
For me it's Ibex. All of them! I've got to hunt them in Kyrgyzstan and Austria and will likely go to Mongolia next if I can get Mr Spots off my wish list.
Regards,
Philip

I would like to hunt a black bear in Canada some day and a Stag in Argentina!

A bunch of the deer species like axis, fallow, red, sika and roe. Still haven't killed a bull elk.
Aoudad, mouflon, blackbuck and nilgai.

But that's all after I get my spiral horns next year!

Scotland- stag and roe

Spain- ibex

New Zealand- tahr and chamois

British Columbia- mt goat and moose and bear

Red stag - New Zealand; moose Canada; grizzly bear Alaska

I have contracted for a British Columbian mountain goat in two years. Have wanted to hunt one since I first picked up a copy of Outdoor Life as a child. I'll be 66 when I step of that horse and start up the mountain. Hope I can still manage it!
I know what you're talking about. My hunt is scheduled for this Fall. Been training but still have a ways to go.

Australia:Water Buffalo
New Zealand: Stag, Chamois, Tahr
Spain: Ibex
Mexico: Mule Deer, Desert Bighorn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross