Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life, Ducks Unlimited Life, RMEF Life, NAHC Life
Hunted
USA (CO, KS, TX, WA, AZ, TN), Alberta, Canada
Like others, I need to make some space for (and fund) some new peashooters (large peas).
First up is a Beretta 686 White Onyx 28ga, the 2009 Ducks Unlimited banquet gun. NIB with everything that came with it, including the shipping box. LOP 14 5/8", upgraded wood, coin finished receiver with gold inlaid ducks on both sides, 28" barrels, factory plastic case, 3 choke tubes, choke tube wrench, Beretta gun oil, thinner replacement recoil pad (think it takes about 3/8" off), single selective trigger. I have 2 available.
My go to dove and quail gun is another of these. Great balance for quick smooth shots on fast birds. The 686 is one of the best O/U actions available.
$2400 shipped, conus. I can email or PM more pictures if requested. Thanks

PICT1037-1.jpg
PICT1037-2.jpg
PICT1037-3.JPG
PICT1037-4.JPG
PICT1037-5.JPG
PICT1037-6.JPG
20220415_1037-7.jpg

Beautiful, too bad and thank God I have a safari next month, or we would have been talking. :)

Still lookin' for a new home!

Gosh … I wish that was a 20 gauge

JMV
Right now, it's easier to find 28ga shells than 20ga, ijs. A little less recoil than a 20, just as effective on clays, dove and quail. Beautiful piece of wood, well executed inlays.

Bet your daughter would love it...:A Shades:

This has to be one of the most beautiful shotguns I’ve seen. My first shotgun was a all blued 686 onyx in 20 gauge when I was 11. It’s still my favorite shotgun to handle and shoot.

This has to be one of the most beautiful shotguns I’ve seen. My first shotgun was a all blued 686 onyx in 20 gauge when I was 11. It’s still my favorite shotgun to handle and shoot.
Beretta does a top notch job with their DU dinner guns. I am looking for one of the 12ga 686s to have a complete set. I bounce back and forth between the 28 and the 20 dove hunting; just depends on what the mood is that day. The feel and swing are identical.

Maybe a little incentive is needed for one of you to be enjoying this beautiful shotgun in person.
$2300 shipped, conus

Had a request to see what the other one looks like. Guess it should have occurred to me to put these here sooner. Here's the 2nd....
PICT3076-1 rszd.jpg
PICT3077-1 rszd.jpg
PICT3078 rszd.jpg
PICT3080-1 rszd.jpg
PICT3081-1 rszd.jpg
PICT3083-1 rszd.jpg

Memorial Day special! $2200 shipped

Dove season isn't too far away!

These are tired of hangin' out in the safe and are lookin' for new companions that will take them for walks in the fields and woods and let them knock some birds out of the sky!

One more look!

These 686’s are some of the best actions ever made. Hard to beat for the money and the 28 gauge is superb. Someone will be very pleased they bought this.

These 686’s are some of the best actions ever made. Hard to beat for the money and the 28 gauge is superb. Someone will be very pleased they bought this.
One more look!
These are tired of hangin' out in the safe and are lookin' for new companions that will take them for walks in the fields and woods and let them knock some birds out of the sky!
Im interesed in the 28ga beretta either one if you still have one thanks Bob

These are still looking for a new safe home to live in!

I would entertain reasonable offers....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg