Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Member
Hunted
Eastern US & RSA
Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I 12 Bore O/U Shotgun For Sale $1700 and insured shipping to the lower 48 is included. Beyond that the buyer pays the difference. I accept most forms of payment including PayPal Friend (preferred), cashier’s check or personal check. When Payment clears, I will ship the shotgun to your FFL. Send me a PM to discuss and exchange information.

Specs…
12 Bore 3” (76mm) Chambers
26” Barrel Threaded for Beretta Mobil Chokes
5 – Beretta stock flush fit chokes (C, IC, M, IM & F)
Carlson’s Prairie Storm Late Season Choke (.700)
Carlson’s Prairie Storm Early Season Choke (.710)
Beretta Hard Case and Choke Tube Wrench

I bought this shotgun new and it has seen some use on the sporting clays and skeet range. I never hunted with this, but it does have some minor handling marks. I believe it is well balanced between the hands with a good swing for those looking for a hunting shotgun. I specifically chose the 26” barrels because I intended on using it for upland game, not just clays. The shorter barrels making it a little lighter and easier to carry in the field.

This is a lightly used O/U shotgun that has been well taken care of. In my mind it needs to find the pheasant fields of South Dakota and Guinea Fowl of Africa. Feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking.
1632057614319.png

1632057648101.png

1632057663458.png

1632057679815.png

1632057709015.png

I have this same gun, very nice shotgun for the price.

BEAUTIFUL gun!! I've never owned an O/U.. I'd like to one day.. I used to own an old L.C. Smith SxS.. That was a GREAT gun!

Field, automatic safety. Meaning the safety automatically engages when you open the action and must be shut off prior to taking a shot. Took me about 1 round of skeet to get the muscle memory for it. Now it’s just how I operate an O/U.

SOLD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!