Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
The following package is for beginner / first time hunters. The hunt will be conducted from 2/3 ranches, but the hunter will be stationed on 1 ranch only.

5 Hunting Days, 4 x trophy fees for:
1 x Blue Wildebeest bull
1 x Impala ram
1 x Blesbuck ram
1 x Warthog

Price: $2 410 (1 & 2 x 1)
Observer: $850.00

Area: North West and/or boundary of Limpopo Provinces
Ranch size: 500ha - 1200ha
High Fenced: Yes
PH: Myself
PH no: 2011/116
Outfitter: Myself
Outfitter no: 2011/051

Included:

Pickup and return to local International airport, ground transportation, lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks and Bottled water only), laundry (Except Sundays), transportation of trophies to the taxidermy, skinning / salting of trophies, hunting permits, service of tracker/skinner and a licensed Professional Hunter.

Excluded:

Airfare, dip/pack cost, shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter, taxidermy cost, gratuity, bar account (beer, brandy, whiskey, rum, Accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature.

Still have some spacing left for this EXCELLENT DEAL. Time is running out...

this is a good deal...

Thanks James, this is an excellent packages with NO HIDDEN COSTS...

Only X 2 (two only) packages left, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT price for the 2012 season, now that all the shows are over join me in an African hunting safari...

A good deal, but already booked:)

Two places left - any takers? This is a very good deal standing...

Very, very good deal! Unfortunatly allready booked this year, but I will spread the words to some buddys of mine.

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have one space left for the season, this is an excellent package and a VERY GOOD price, giving you a massive saving of nearly US1 400.

Come on, join me in this STILL unbeatable hunting safari...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois