AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
Haven't posted much in 2 months and walked thru the studio yesterday. Barley find a trail thru my 5,000sq ft.
I quickly counted 153 Pieces drying, finished or being finished and guarantee I missed stuff, but dozens and dozens of life-size from lions to leopards to ibex to sheep to jackals and honey badgers to red stags to chamois and tahr and warthog and bears bears bears brown and black - Includes 80+ wall shoulder mounts african and north american also demaske's - then shoulder mount double and triple pedestals wall pedestals, North American and African Plains game, and rugs all in fishing stages or ready to ship........November will be a HUGE Delivery /ship month.
Going to be posting LOTS of pics starting this weekend...
Getting caught UP ! Yes, but 6 safari's arrived at tannery just this week.

Rather busy than the alternative is what I always day, Dennis. Good Luck with the consignment. Looking forward to the photos.

Dennis, sounds like you have earned or certainly earning a break (time for yourself to take another safari!). Looking forward to seeing some photos of your latest works of art. A lot of customers are about to become very happy.

Look forward to seeing some pictures.

What? No whitetails? :LOL:

I am patiently (on the edge of my seat) waiting on pictures of my critters!

Dennis--Nice talking to you today. Can hardly wait to meet you and see some of your artistry first hand. Then starts the long wait til I get it home.

I hope my baboon is close :confused:

anxiously awaiting pics!

Dennis
I've sent you emails and Face Book PMs and called your cell....it is no longer your cell #

Why am I having problems getting through?
Ted, we only use the STUDIO PHONE anymore. Not 2 dif cells dropped that phone a year ago. I Drop in on faceboook once a day quick and DID see your message. "ELK" is in process pics late next week and then dry and finish. All is good just BURIED in work and don't get on much.

How is it going, Dennis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.