Been a member for 3 years but never introduced myself

Welcome to the posting side, I hope you have a great hunt in the Karoo with Victor!

We thought about exploring more of Africa when it came time to make plans to head over again. But, victor and Lindsey are an amazing host. Great food, great company and a great guide!! ( don’t get a big head vic haha) it was a no brainer for us to make plans with him again.
Have you hunted with victor?

Funny story.
Being it was our first time in Africa , my mother ( picky eater) who tagged along with us was worried about the food. She brought along pop tarts , cliff bars and half a kitchen. She was certain that the meals were gonna be awful. I don’t recall her ever touching the bag of goodies she brought along. Actually she was very impressed with every meal.
She claimed she actually gained weight. Ha
We still tease her to this day.

Welcome to the other side. Time to post a hunt report...

Don't you think it's about time???

For those of you that don't know, Clayton has been lurking around for a while. I sold him a rifle about 6-8 months ago!!!

Thanks for the introduction. Now that we are friends I have to ask you for a favor? Please tell me about your hunt. I am interested in all the details about your experience. It is great that you could hunt with your Dad. Thanks in advance. Brian

Welcome wish I had gone years ago before I did but work and life got in the way with higher priorities

Hello y’all,
First want to say thanks for all the valuable information I have received from this forum. I came about this forum reading about Africa hunting/hunts. I was looking for information regarding what papers are needed, what is “saps” , how to travel with firearms, different medical shots required, guides etc! All of this was answered with this site. Couldn’t have done it with out folks posting information and experiences.
Now going on my second trip over the pond next year and hopefully bringing trophy’s back with me this time. Did a cull hunt for my first trip to get a taste of Africa. Now it’s become an addiction. Ha Think about going back about every day.

Thanks again for all the informative information that africahunting has to offer!!

About me , grew up on a farm in northern Kentucky , hunting deer , rabbit and of course squirrel. Can’t forget my second love, fishing some farm ponds for bass,bluegill and crappie. Good eatin!!
Moved to Florida for several years , focused more on offshore fishing than hunting. Now back to ky I’m able to do more hunting.

Thanks again africahunting!!

Clayton duvall
Welcome Clayton!

Welcome

Welcome to AH Clayton! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to the family Clayton!

Welcome to AH Clayton! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross