Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I have 3 bears finished up and ready for pickup! All black bears and they are beautiful.
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0333.JPG
DSC_0334.JPG
DSC_0335.JPG
DSC_0336.JPG
DSC_0337.JPG
DSC_0338.JPG
DSC_0339.JPG
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG

Ready to be tripped over.

You are right, they sure are pretty!

They all have wall hangars! You're right I would break my neck but.... I don't like people walking on mine so hanging them is much better IMO.

Mine has been hanging for years. I always wanted to lay it out in front of the fireplace and spend some quality time on it with the Mrs. but she won't have anything to do with it.

Really nice!!! Don't forget, I've got a chocolate hide up here in Sask. It's yours if you come get it! ;)

I grew up with a bear rug of my Grandfather's in my room. It had been given as a gift from my Grandfather to my mother. My mother put it on the floor of the master bedroom so she could enjoy it.

My Dad stuck his bare foot in that open mouth during the middle of the night a couple of times and poof, it ended up in my room.

I grew up with a bear rug of my Grandfather's in my room. It had been given as a gift from my Grandfather to my mother. My mother put it on the floor of the master bedroom so she could enjoy it.

My Dad stuck his bare foot in that open mouth during the middle of the night a couple of times and poof, it ended up in my room.

You were the lucky recipient then.

very nice !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!