AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada (Sask, BC, NWT, Nunavut), US (NY, PA, TX, CO, NE, SD, ID, AK)
A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40thwedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly a tiny, yet beautiful, fairy appeared on their table. She said, “For being such an exemplary married couple and for being so loving to each other for all of these years, I am going to grant each of you one wish.” The wife answered first, “Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.” The fairy waved her magic want and – poof – two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment and then said, “Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. My wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.” The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. So, the fairy waved her magic wand and – poof – the husband became 92 years old!

The moral of this story is: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember that fairies are female.

This is very true!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,